The online racing simulator
About the disconnections in Event 4
How many of you used the new patch?
I was on the new patch, didn't have problems.
#3 - garph
After racing the uf1 at aston and hearing about the race I was following what was going on and waiting to see the results and read in the chat box about the disconnect problems and its sound like it was more than 1 person.

We were having the CRC Cup race yesterday and about 30 - 40 seconds into the first race 5 people were disconnected all at the same time. We restarted when they all rejoined and there were no further problems.

Sounds like you had a similar problem, could have been something to do with the internet? It happened about 6:15 - 6:45gmt.
I used Patch Q
no problems at all
Used patch Q aswell without problems
Patch Q for me too ..

All of our servers had some lag last night (also those that normally have absolutely none), so I gather it was a wider problem in the waves of Internet. No way to be sure, though...

My condolences to disconnected racers.
#7 - bbman
Patch Q, no problems yesterday... Yeah, pings got high from time to time, but nothing else happened...
I was using patch Q (I think, where does it show?) and managed to stay online, but there were disconnects in Pool 3 as well.

Solar Hydro
patch Q no worries
Patch Q here too, no problems at all.
All NASSA members ran Patch Q with N/P.
I guess it wasn't that then
I used patch P2 and got d/c 'd
I used patch Q, and got disconnected. I am not convinced that this is related though. I know my adsl connection did not drop out as I connected straight back and I checked the logs on my router and it says it did not drop.
I wasnt on Patch Q actually, but the disconencts didnt seem to effect me either
#16 - nilo
P2 here, Disconnected
Q, disconnected

I did notice one thing when watching replay though. From my PC, it looked like this: in lap 32, when I came out of the first corner, the lag started and all other cars disappeared. Right after the first split, I got disconnected. But when watching replay downloaded from the OLFSL site, I was not in lag after that first corner. So the data from my pc was successfully recieved by the server, but the server did not send out the data. Maybe there was something wrong with the connection of the server (line full) and server could not send out data to all the drivers.

I don't think it was the ISP fault, because two of pool 1 drivers have the same ISP as me, and they were not disconnected.
Maybe firewall-related?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG