The online racing simulator
I guess if i have nothing on. I could help out with the 24hour while most Europeans are asleep.

Only event where being in a completely different timezone is good
-
(Tweaker) DELETED by Tweaker
Well I am through with this league at the moment, and resigning from any of my duties which can only be a healthy decision for myself to take a break from it all.

MoE still has serious issues in my opinion, and ones which I just cannot cope with to be of any help or value around here. The league is dated, admins are too busy, LFS has too many issues that just makes things even harder and more annoying for us all... and this isn't the kind of atmosphere I like to be in as an admin. I've folioed all my work, and wish to keep it that way. It should be quite clear I am upset about the progress of this league, and the views on how the admin team have handled it up to this point.

I still wish MoE and all its participants the best of luck for however long you want to bear being in the league. It is probably better that MoE moves into a different direction without my presence. I post here because it should perhaps turn a light bulb on to anyone that wants to help, because they are going to need it in order to survive.

I'll really only prefer to see endurance racing in its true form when LFS finally gets things straightened out in that department... otherwise it is just the same old LFS spectacle, boring daytime, and a less-than desirable environment for an "endurance league". Until then, see you all around.

The above post is the result of an internal discussion/disagreement that was regrettably brought here and used to smear the league.

The MoE is not in jeopardy at the moment.

Tweak may or may not be leaving the admin team. Expect an official statement on the matter shortly.

Thanks!
It's not just internal discussions, it is everything as a whole that leaves me no choice but to feel like leaving. Of course what was discussed internally sparked this whole fiasco, but I've come to realize that MoE is in a deeper pile o' shit than any of you guys can comprehend. And with current disconnection issues and foul play for what is supposed to be the 'ultimate endurance', just reveals more issues that nobody gives a damn or plays this seriously anymore. There is clearly not enough admin power to go around to keep anything afloat this late in the season.

Why you want to appear to have things in order is beyond me
I'm not going to argue with you about it here.

MoE has the same issues that any other league (specifically endurance league) has when working within the LFS system.
Only the pitstop disconnect cheat stuff needs tobe sorted out, thats the only part i think is a weak point at this time in MoE, otherwise, me as a MoE driver can say that i am very satisfied with this league sofar... And so are my teamm8's...

Its the best league i have ever done...

Youre leaving, fine, with all the respect youve done for this league but bringing this up is a bigger fiasco i think...

There are around 100 guys involved in this league, drivers, team managers etc...

More then enough guys to take a place in the admin seat...
Put up an MoE job board for positions available.

Id love to get involved but would need to be shown what to do. Watched some of the Aston 24 hour race and it blew me away! I live in BC, Canada and have excellent interent connections; and can boost the power if need be.

If there is anything I can do, email me: thain(at)motordirex.com.
I would be more than happy to help, race day admin, sc driving
Formal update:

First of all, thank you all for your support. As has become clear Tweaker has resigned from his admin position, but this change will not affect day-to-day operations for MoE. In essence nothing has changed, with the exception that we will need the help of the LFS community in developing a new MoE logo. But more about that later in a different posting.

For now, we're still in the process of dealing with the issue of intentional disconnects. Don't worry, it hasn't been forgotten; it does, however, require us to dig into the 24hr replay, which is extremely time consuming. As you can understand it will take some time to fully process it. We ask for your patience in this matter.

Thank you all for your concern and help.

Best regards,
MoE Admin Team
It would be very useful, Theo, except it doesn't work in replays with driver changes (as detailed later in that thread). A real shame, but I guess he's working on it. We'll have to use the FFWD tool in the meantime.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It would be very useful, Theo, except it doesn't work in replays with driver changes (as detailed later in that thread). A real shame, but I guess he's working on it. We'll have to use the FFWD tool in the meantime.

Yes, i am working on it I'll keep you updated on the progress. I expect to have driver change support running in 2-3 days. But I still have a list of other things to do before the next public release. If you have a high pressure on this there might be a possibility to provide an "inofficial" release before the next full release i have planned. Just pm me if you need something
Quote from MikeB :Yes, i am working on it I'll keep you updated on the progress. I expect to have driver change support running in 2-3 days. But I still have a list of other things to do before the next public release. If you have a high pressure on this there might be a possibility to provide an "inofficial" release before the next full release i have planned. Just pm me if you need something

Will do, thanks!
I'm not sure what the qualifications are.. but you can check what we've done at www.DarkSideRacing.net and take a closer look at our past 3 championship series. That would give you an idea of our management style, policies and culture. On the other hand, we would like to get a good idea of the the responsibilities and time commitment required for the job(s). Send me a PM and we could schedule a meeting on TeamSpeak.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG