The online racing simulator
Spread the word!
(14 posts, started )
Spread the word!
Inspire your fellow countrymen!

Entries are shaping up nicely and we still have a month left before registration closes. Still, we need more! At the absolute minimum (to avoid having to cancel the World Series) I want to see four solid teams, so talk to people who know people who may be interested.

ive tryed
I could probably grab you a few more entries. I'll see what I can do.
Does it have to be teams, or can it be one person?

If it can be one person, i'll sign up
I'll have a chat with some of the team too
you represent your country, so no its not teams as such just country teams
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Does it have to be teams, or can it be one person?

If it can be one person, i'll sign up
I'll have a chat with some of the team too

It's not 'teams' in the normal LFS sense. You register yourself and are thus made part of a team of drivers who represent your country.
Wow, the entries poured in today! Very encouraging. We're now up to eight teams, but only one team (United States) is filled.
Wohoo, great

If in the end some of the teams are undermanned maybe you could combine few of them? Like if there are only 2 Finns in the end I could drive together with a Swede or Estonian etc.
No, I ment a combined team with a name like Finland-Estonia or something like that. I would rather drive in that than not drive at all.

But maybe we can still get enough members anyway.
I'll consider it, but we'll cross that water when we get to the bridge.
UPDATE: France is now filled. Always room for reserve drivers though!
We've just crossed twenty entries (23 currently) -- unfortunately I may have to turn people away if we can't fill out some of the less popular teams. 'Regional' teams is still an option, but I'll only use it as a last resort.
Quote from XenoWolf :We've just crossed twenty entries (23 currently) -- unfortunately I may have to turn people away if we can't fill out some of the less popular teams. 'Regional' teams is still an option, but I'll only use it as a last resort.

If they all agree, why not a "Rest of the world" section?
Alright, the entries have slowed up a bit (but haven't stopped) and I've taken the time to re-organize the entry list. As you can see, I've created the 'Baltic Coast', 'Eastern Europe', and 'Central Europe' teams.

We've crossed thirty entries, more than I could have ever hoped for. Thanks to everyone! There are still a couple of teams that could use some reserve drivers, however.

Spread the word!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG