The online racing simulator
Thank you and congratulations for successful first season!
Benji and DeadWolfBones,

Thanks go out to you guys for putting on the IGTC, and putting up with all that goes with running a league! You had quite a good following throughout the year and I think everyone is looking forward to another season soon!

Congratulations to my CoRe teammates for their great season. Congratulations to the LOTF teams for their podium season finish and for competing in every event this season! Congrats to the Unity and the ConeDodgers team for making things so competitive at the end of the season.

I'm sure my teammates will agree, as will most everyone else that competed, when I saw that we look forward to your next season of IGTC!
I agree - a job well done
Cheers!
Congratulations to everyone and especially to the winners, well done
Congrats to Everyone and A HUGE Thank You to all the people behind the scenes, it was a Great season!

I had a blast racing with some really fast drivers, and feel my team and I learned a lot.

Thanks!
Thank you for the great season and looking forward too the next Also Congrats to the podium teams and all the teams who won races this season.
Thanks to all the organizers and admins of the IGTC league.
Congratulations to the podium finishers as well.
I´m aware of that I gave some of you a hard time last round but starting next season we´ll try to do the same on the IGTC tracks as well...

Regards [TDRT]TheDanishRacingTeam R.Kolz
I had great fun through this series...lookin forward to the next, thanks to the admin for all your hard work!
#9 - Gil07
Quote from racer hero :Thank you for the great season and looking forward too the next Also Congrats to the podium teams and all the teams who won races this season.

Exactly Looking forward to next season too! Thanks everyone, congrats everyone!
#10 - Weed
Quote from racer hero :Thank you for the great season and looking forward too the next Also Congrats to the podium teams and all the teams who won races this season.

ditto and although we only joined halfway through was a gr8 event to be part of. Once again thanks to the organisers
Thanks anyone. Especially to all those who took this serious and made it a good league. See forward to next year

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG