#9 Storm-Racing Team [SR] 1
#10 yfb LFS Racing yfb 1
#11 Mean Machine [HR] 1
#13 Thunder Spikes [HR] 1
#14 Hit 'n' Run [HR] 1
#15 Team Locost TL 0
#16 Pirateufrs PUR 1
#17 UK Computing Team UKCT 1

All those should be 2 for next Thursday otherwise it's not going to calculate the scores correctly, constructors and individual points alike.
If people cant log on, please drop me a PM on here or the LFSHosting forum and let me know what the problem is and i'll get straight onto it.

Just to be clear, only those missing will be incorrectly scored, those who've entered their details will be available in the db when it comes to parsing the MPR file.
#77 - Jakg
I'm the only driver FOR UKCT atm, however i thought i could still race under that name?

PS - The tag is "UKCT.." and i'm sure thats how i typed it - perhaps it doesn't like ".."'s?
Okay, wasnt aware there were any 1-man bands, thats fair enough then
Fixed 'UKCT..' it was submitted that way but I cant say i'd ever noticed a '..' in there before and wondered wtf it was doing there hehe.
actually, are you running as privateer or actually putting yourself in as a 1 man team, if your just running as a privateer then you dont really need to list a team, thats only there for pairing purposes, so the admin can create a constructor group and assign the relevent people to that group.

It doesnt like some characters IIRC, typically ones that have a coding meaning such as ' and " as they'd be misenterpreted and i think they'd disrupt things and wouldnt get as far as being submitted it'd just kick up an error about things not making sense.
Jakg, our tag is still UKCT, it's just in our racername, it has UKCT..
#80 - SamH
Quote from PaulC2K :It doesnt like some characters IIRC, typically ones that have a coding meaning such as ' and " as they'd be misenterpreted and i think they'd disrupt things and wouldnt get as far as being submitted it'd just kick up an error about things not making sense.

Paul, what you're describing there is actually the makings of a SQL inject exploit. If the script crashes with an error, it's a safe bet your code is leaving your MySQL database vulnerable to attack or even deletion. I recommend intercepting all field submissions with PHP code to replace any ' with '' (two single quotes, not a double-quote). Alternatively, and preferably, strip the quotes out completely before entering the submitted data into the database. I'm not a PHP coder, I use ASP, but I know enough PHP code to help and I'm MS SQL certified (same language as MySQL, mostly). Feel free to PM if you need a hand. I wouldn't wish data loss on anyone.
Barely seeing 25 people have registered? Thought we had what 50 people and needed a pre-qualifying. Have all those people just forgotten to book-in?
#82 - Dru
probably

how can we advertise it anymore?

if people don't sign in then i'm unsure about whether they can be added 'retrospectively'
Well perhaps via the pm system to remind them (you have the LFS names of all subscribers). But its not a 100% thing.
#84 - Dru
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Well perhaps via the pm system to remind them (you have the LFS names of all subscribers). But its not a 100% thing.

certain people have their in boxes full all the time (deliberately) so we can not guarantee contacting people,but i guess that is there faut -cause otherwise they will miss the password when handed out.......and then they will miss the racing
-
(mikey_G) DELETED by Dru
also if they dont sign in then after that they are not active atm and wouldbe a wast having to prequal if there was no need, it one of the cases were someone signs up for the fun of it then doesnt bother bout the leauge
#86 - Dru
Quote from james12s :also if they dont sign in then after that they are not active atm and wouldbe a wast having to prequal if there was no need, it one of the cases were someone signs up for the fun of it then doesnt bother bout the leauge

everyone on the list was/is contacted to ensure that they are taking part James.

The list is uptodate - those people JUST have to sign up to the site are per the 2 threads which request to do so...
oh ok
#88 - Dru
no worries

I'm doing a post to all 44 drivers still in the series that will confirm that people are on the server at certain times and that people DO NOT connect during the prequalifying session (the pass will be different)

That people have the correct format names and number plates and that people are signed up to the LFSevents site too

Expect something over the next 2 days after we've confirmed what we are doing about the reverse grid....

Regards,

Dru.
k lookiong forward to it

one thing, did you see my skin and is it ok(in the skins thread)
#90 - Dru
Quote from james12s :k lookiong forward to it

one thing, did you see my skin and is it ok(in the skins thread)

yeah fine mate
nice thanks
Quote from Dru :if people don't sign in then i'm unsure about whether they can be added 'retrospectively'

They can be, but its a right royal pain in the whoopsie doing it.

Baby-R Booking in
(92 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG