The online racing simulator
Quote from beefyman666 :I've been thinking about the skin question.

How about a country skin, similar to TrackMania Nations style. Would make sense seeing as it's being run as country teams.

I like the idea that we could have a team skin for each of the team countries. You know, like the A1 Grand Prix

Quote from BlueFlame :the TM nations cars looked an awful lot like A1GP

I love those cars Wish we could have that in LFS
Yep, it would certainly be easier to make a color scheme change only for each country and keep a basic skin layout at the back.

I kind of thought at first you want a national flag on top of the car...bit like this...
Attached images
fin_skin.jpg
TMNations skins were horrible yes, but they were easy to pick which one was for which country.

The other option is to have just the roof painted in the certain countries flag. That way you get to have whatever skin you like, just with a different roof. Will be good for videos when they get made, although the camera is never constantly pointing at the roof.

Just another thought.
Quote from LFSn00b :Well, i assume that there are only 2 finnish guys, and they will use RB4. Well, if someone wants a trackmania nationish skin i will do it

If I understood correct you have to drive 3 types of cars (at least)

XFG or XRG (one of these)
and
FXO or XRT (one of these)
and
RB4

...and if there are only 2 finnish guys it could be that we are not going to be driving any cars
That's pretty nice, and i am sure it could be done into a generic design
I've been playing around with Photoshop and came up with something simple. Not sounding too selfish but I made it for myself unless the other UK drivers like it and want to use it (obviously with names/numbers changed), it's fine by me .

This will be tranfered over to the other 4 cars, being simple it will be easy to do.
Attached images
simrsskinprev.jpg
i do like it actually as it has the union flag(its not on a boat so its not the union jack athough the rb4 can somethimes be like a boat to drive but thats another story
) coulors
Hey first Quarter finals today!

North America vs Brazil
December 22nd, 17:00 GMT (NOON EST, 08:00 AM PST)

United Kingdom vs France
December 22nd, 20:00 GMT

Tomorow:

Central Europe vs Czech Republic

December 23rd, 13:00 GMT

Eastern Europe vs Baltic StatesDecember 23rd, 19:00 GMT.

I race with the Central Europe team. Who drive with me? Anyone on this forum? (Sorry for my bad english)
See you tomorow guys
My belgian XFG Skin

Quote from LFSn00b :Baltic Coast skin, no idea what i should add more

Looks nice. What skin are we supposted to use with other cars? Team skin/what ever skin.
Quote from LFSn00b :Baltic Coast skin, no idea what i should add more

Dirt... Put dirt!!
Hi bishop,
if u dont find another racer to form team central europe, then i´ll do.
greetz noSkill
Quote from ACLRacer :Hi bishop,
if u dont find another racer to form team central europe, then i´ll do.
greetz noSkill

Ho great! But first, we need to know if we race or not... No server, no pass, no info... wtf Xeno?
Hi Xeno Server ??? Pass ???
something wrong....
Does anybody have idea where it is or who admins it?
What I know is that Brazil vs. North America didn't happen. Only me and Bishop there

Oh, and no server (RM opened his for us but no one appeared anyway) .
Starting in less than half our.....
Did we have the race at 19 GMT or not??? Anyone...
Yes we have, or had, or have if somebody is organising it and people are joining.

BTW: I hope you have the S2 license
-
(Shimkus) DELETED by Shimkus
so..nothin about racing..it's too bad..
Quote from Shimkus :where is xeno?!

I dont no

Asi v prdeli blbl jeden.:chairs::something
Verry bad organisation.... At least, admins had to said that was cancelled!
I think next time (if there is a next time) there should be more than 1 organiser, just incase something like this happens.

I'm guessing XenoWolf can't access the internet, and if he had someone else helping him there'd be more chance of it still going ahead.

Better luck next time I guess.
I did tried to help out, but none was with me, only two peoples connected on the server for Saturday's event...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG