Round 7 Final Round, Kyoto GP Long - Post-race discussio
Definately best race of this season. Haven't make single mistake, gained one position and finished in top10.
After 9th place in quali i was looking for top10 finish. After start two people ahead have crashed and i was 7th for a while, but after 2nd split Danowat took me over. Then i was only watching his back trying to catch him, but without success. So 8th in finish, but very lucky and satisfied.

So...
Congrats to Ghost to championship title, he deserves it.
Thanks to all who participated, nice racing with you all!
Thanks to Dan for great season and for organisation! Very good job!
Looking forward to winter season, i'll definately be here.
erm well started last and fineshed 16th witch is qwite good 4r me could hace got higher but had a lil moment were the back end went so i countersteard and it griped so it trough me in to the wall but for a team thats only 2 hours old 16th is good not to mention my teammate who ran out ov fuel unlucky there .
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
anyone have the replay?
Hey, I didn't get a good quali position, but i went from 16th to 10th in 2 laps.... Then I tangled with Willi.... and my tyres were never the same after that. So I wasn't in control... I ran out of fuel on the end of the 8th lap..
#5 - bozo
Frustration! Every race where I'm doing well I get hit from behind and spin off! Don't think the culprit this time waited, but can't be sure as haven't watched the replay.

So, I got up to 10th, got hit and rejoined in 16th. Then had some passing to do, which went ok. Some good battles. Got side-swipped once as somebody came past, and got hit from the rear once more later on, but kept it straight this time and the car behind lost more time than me.

Been an enjoyable season though, especially towards the end as I have got a bit more competitive (lap time wise). Special thanks to Hyper for his assistance whilst practicing last night. I managed to knock over 2 seconds off my lap times as a result. Nice one .

Hopefully catch you all at Sunday's race. I'll be there, as long as my OLFSL race doesn't clash.

Thanks Dan
#6 - Vain
I qualified 5th because I didn't touch the combo during the last week (except for 2 laps yesterday).
With 5th position I was looking forward to some nice battles, but instead I missed a battle. Hyperactive was 3rd and was doing exactly my pace (well, he always seems to do that, regardless of the combo! ). By lap 4 I was 4th and tried to gain on him, but by lap 6 the gap was still identical and knowing Hyper I concluded that the gap wasn't going to change unless I did something about it myself. Trying to improve I went wide on one corner and overcooked the tyres in the following corners due to dirt. When the tyres normalized in lap 8 I was back at Hyperactive's pace and thats how we finished.
I think it would've been an awesome battle if I had qualified closer to Hyper.

Thanks for the season, Dan!

Vain
Quote from Vain :...

I think it would've been an awesome battle if I had qualified closer to Hyper.

Indeed. And even better, the race should have been 12 laps! On the last laps I managed to catch up ghost, the gap went from 3.5secs down to 1 sec in few laps - just a lap or two more and I would have been fiarst!

My quali wasn't too hot, I was hoping for a low 41 or a high 40 but messed up all the laps with good tires and managed to get one good lap in the end. Had too little fuel for the quali, could have had time to do one more lap. In the race I was a bit too slow in the beginning and ghost and bratnurbst got away. Had good little scrap with pilot too, managed to pass him quite efficiently though

Just few more laps...

Good job Dan on organizing, everything worked very well
Last round went well for me, qually didn't go to plan, but was fairly consistant in the race, and was trying my hardest to get Felix, but just couldn't, nice race for me, if a little uneventfull.

Good racing once again fellas
Yet again my net connection failed me and chucked me out with a couple of laps to go. Up until then my race was good, made up a few places at the start and was having a decent battle with Bozo (sorry for the tap from behind) until I got dropped.

Looking forward to next season Will try my luck in the FZ5 next time.
Quali wasnt great as i was using my race set and a mate was visting so didnt do any final practice laps. But quali doesnt matter that much with these cars anyway. Had a collision in T2 with anttt, he slided a bit exiting the corner and I took a tight line on his outside so we touched and spinned round... for some time . So last place, had some fun overtaking, good fight with spanky and some others, but the fighting cost me too much time to really get back.

In all, its too bad I had to miss some races due to holliday related vactions, because the races I did do were very nice. It seems in general peoples who drive these somewhat advanced LFS cars know what racing is about, it's been a true gentlemans league, was glad to be part of it, thnx for organising Dano

(Jwardy, TY @ your sig )
I had a poor qually due to me disliking the track, as i just couldn't get to grips with it. The first two thirds of the race was fairly uneventful, apart from the end of the first lap, i tapped someone (not 100% sure who) as they slid wide unexpectantly, which made him spin completely, very sorry for that .
The last third i was reeling Teemu in, and by the last but one lap had had got the gap down enough to attempt a pass, which i completed coming into the chicane at the end of the oval section. But by the end of the lap, Teemu had passed me back as i caught the grass slightly coming out of the final chicane. Some really good racing with you Teemu

Overall, i think this has been a cracking championship, congrats to the podium sitters, and to EVERYONE for keeping it clean. This championship has attracted some of the the best racers imo, and we should congratulate ourselves on making it one of, if not, the best league around.
Thanks also to Dan for a very smoothly ran league.
Hope to see you all in the RSWC
Oh yes... I got it.

Thanks to Dan for organising and all participators for great championship. Great cars (I love LRF class), great drivers, superb fun.

Q:
1, but I'm not sure if my lap fastest lap was correct. It is very possible, that point for qualifying winner would be counted to Bratwurst.

R:
One of hardest races of RSSC for me. After start, I was possible to hold Bratwurst behind me, around 1 second back. On lap 6, Bratwurst deleted the gap and succesfully passed me on finish straight. But on lap 8, Bratwurst laged out. I really don't know what happened. During last 2 laps, I had tyre problems and I was happy to hold 1st position before much faster Hyper. One more lap and I could be 2nd.

Sorry for my english.
Damn it. I rly wanted one 1st place in this season and this was my last chance and it was so possible...but my pc f****ed it up. also i didnt want to see ghost win again :P. but well done

anyway, very nice season u made donawat, it was real fun
Cant wait for RSCC Season 3
Quote from LFSn00b :
I started last, because i didn't qualify because i was late.

ok i was last in the first corner
Quote from Ghost_CZ :

Q:
1, but I'm not sure if my lap fastest lap was correct. It is very possible, that point for qualifying winner would be counted to Bratwurst.

It's an admirably gesture, but TBH, I am going to leave it as is, unless there is any complaints, it wouldn't have made any difference to the final standings anyway.
Good job I practiced for this track, it definitely requires it.
I made up a position using the better start of the RAC, but the pressure came back immediately. Hyperactive had an easy time taking his position back by passing on the straight.

Then Vain came sniffing for a pass. I went wide on turn 3 - two wheels on the grass where it wants to pull the whole car off, and he sailed by. The rest of the race was spent a second or two behind Vain.

I was surprised to find I finished 4th instead of 5th. Pity about bratwurst disconnecting, very bad luck.

Congrats on a most accomplished season from Ghost, easy to see he had the best speed. I think my 2nd in the championship is only from not missing an event, or disconnecting.

Thanks again to Dan.
Quote from P1lot :I think my 2nd in the championship is only from not missing an event, or disconnecting.

Far too humble Gav, you were quick and consistant, which is why you are where you are
just watched the race & firstly have to say sorry to lococost about T2 .(did'nt expect the back end to let go at such low speed) & secondly what a great race we had scrapping over 11th & 12th.

me, spank & loco were door 2 door swapping positions like crazy for the best part of the race

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG