The online racing simulator
noob question .... how to make an ingame screenshot?
Well ... the subject says it all.

Do I need a 3rd party tool or is it some built-in keystroke I should use for this.

Thanks for the feedback

Jan.
a very simple way is to press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard and paste it into paint or word etc

zoolpool
#3 - Gunn
Shift + F clears all text and HUD from the screen.
Shift + U activates user cam so you can set up your shot nicely. Try to get the sun shining on the facing view. Spacebar hides/unhides the controls.
Print Screen on your keyboard copies the image to your PC's clipboard.
Shift + F4 minimises LFS to a window.
Open your graphics program and create a new image the same size as your screen resolution, 1024 x 768 for example.
CTRL + V (paste) pastes the clipboard contents into the new document.

*To get rid of those yucky jagged lines make sure you have Anti Aliasing set on at least 2X in your graphics card's advanced properties before taking the screenshot.
Gunn and zoolpool,

This "noob" says "thank you very much". This was the piece of information I needed.

Thanks again.
If you plan to take more than one screenshot at a time, it's easier to use an external program to save the screenshots, so you don't have to alt+tab or shift+f4 out of LFS every time you take a shot

I use Fraps, but surely there are other programs aswell.
Quote from Gunn :Shift + F clears all text and HUD from the screen.
Shift + U activates user cam so you can set up your shot nicely. Try to get the sun shining on the facing view. Spacebar hides/unhides the controls.
Print Screen on your keyboard copies the image to your PC's clipboard.
Shift + F4 minimises LFS to a window.
Open your graphics program and create a new image the same size as your screen resolution, 1024 x 768 for example.
CTRL + V (paste) pastes the clipboard contents into the new document.

*To get rid of those yucky jagged lines make sure you have Anti Aliasing set on at least 2X in your graphics card's advanced properties before taking the screenshot.

He should also pause, and then position the user cam.
I bet he's very thankful for your help! ALMOST 10 YEARS LATER!!!
Hmm, did LFS not have CTRL+S screenshot function 10 years back?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG