The online racing simulator
Round 7 Final Round, Kyoto GP Long - Pre-race discussion
Discuss the final round of the championship here.

So far, I have done no laps on this combo (I think), Ghost goes into the final round looking to be the favorite to win the championship, but P1lot is still within a shot of winning the championship as 24 points seperate them.

So can P1lot beat Ghost and steal the championship from under his nose?, who can tell, but one things for sure, it makes for an exciting final round!!!!.
!!!!111§

I gotta whoop some serious ass in the mid-field to gain my lost championship places back after MIA at the Westhill. Looking forward to this one, it's been a killer league!
I like this track, although i didn't make single lap here with RAC. Hope i can make it into TOP15 in final standings, but that would be big miracle.:chairfall
Yup, lovin this combo, just done some laps there this morning with Vain and Ghost, of course Ghost is super quick again!!!!.

I am pulling low 2:43's, which ain't bad considering
Quote from danowat :Yup, lovin this combo, just done some laps there this morning with Vain and Ghost, of course Ghost is super quick again!!!!.

I am pulling low 2:43's, which ain't bad considering

I'll kick your mid-field ass nevertheless.
We'll see
Quote from danowat :We'll see

I'll see you in mid-field. And kick your ass while I'm at it.
Spank, calm yourself, before you wind yourself into a ball, and kick your OWN ass.
anyone wanna donate their setup? (RAC)
Quote from BlueFlame :anyone wanna donate their setup? (RAC)

Here you go.
Mixed Blackwood and KY national setups together, works fine for race distance. Times around 2:43, but 42 possible.
Attached files
RA_ky_gp.set - 132 B - 206 views
Normally I don't participate this pre-race discussion, but today I'll change it. I feel very strong before last race, however FZ's will be stronger there then yesterday. I did a few laps during afternoon and my lap times looks very promising. I can't wait.
Judging by todays performance Ghost, you should have no problem , quite how you can make that RAC hang on to the corners like you do is beyond me!!!
Quote from danowat :Judging by todays performance Ghost, you should have no problem , quite how you can make that RAC hang on to the corners like you do is beyond me!!!

Cmon Dan, quit the bull' it's pretty obvious that Ghost is an Alien... I mean cmon, the guy is a WR HOLDER!?
damn hope i can get some points on this last race..

my hl set
Attached files
RA_kvgp.set - 132 B - 169 views
Quote from bratwurst :my hl set

Thanks for sharing your sets, I've used your set from the first event on a couple of the later events. Nice

Now I just need to stop falling off the track... or drifting! Am I too used to slick tyres on this track, or have I lost my mojo?

Plus, my wheel has become really notchy around the centre (MOMO black)
It's quite a slippy track, and also I find the long high speed corners can be a real pain to hang on too in these cars, so you are not alone .
I most probably wont be doing this final round . The past week has been busy and then today i got some more bad news . Good luck to those who are gonna race and i wish i could of done this round too. Hopefully see you at the oval.
Shame that mate
All info has been sent out, please let me know if you don't recieve it.

There will be NO layout for the race, however, I would appreciate it if all drivers kept at least 2 wheels on the track at all time.

On the entry to the oval section, you ARE allowed to cross the yellow line.
How about switching the track on AR event server to ky3
Yeah, I'll try and get it sorted asap
Oh, and if anyone is up to some practise later today... I'll be online on the AR event server when (if ) Dan remembers to change the combo

Cya online me hopes

EDIT: the server is set to 22 laps, should be 10, or 5 for short practise races. Anyways, I'll check back later if there is any interest. Whatabout some group practise: today 20.30 UTC?
I hope to be on soon too
I decided to kick my own ass instead.

Once again, work came between me and winning teh universal bestest championship driver of LFS. Haven't had any practise yet and deadline is lurking next morning. Shit.
Server is now changed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG