The online racing simulator
Elite Squad presents LfsPB
We made a little app that lets us view all the pb's of our competition at next BOTT combo.
It does give actual PB's, so there might be times displayed that are still from a pre-ballast patch. We might be working on fixing that later on. The app is updated every hour and will change to the next combo automatically. It can be found at the usual address: http://www.elitesqd.com under LfsPB.

Enjoy!
nice job........
Awesome guys, this is perfect I was thinking wouldn't it be great to have something like this and bingo, you did it, thanks again
VERY cool stuff
This should be stickied I think.
#6 - richy
hiya nice list i dont think halfords are listed up there, [HR] i think is the lfsw team name if this helps.
the drivers list is based on lfsw (wich is not always correct), When you give me your team-name and drivers, I will add them.
Also people who not belong in here can be removed :P
Not sure where you are getting your info, but these cats are NOT on CoRe Racing:

98 MWojahn CoRe Racing RAC 1.19.450 7
192 Matthias Vogt CoRe Racing FZ5 1.28.610 2

In fact, those are the only people listed for CoRe Racing, and their not even on our team!
Quote from banshee56 :Not sure where you are getting your info, but these cats are NOT on CoRe Racing:

98 MWojahn CoRe Racing RAC 1.19.450 7
192 Matthias Vogt CoRe Racing FZ5 1.28.610 2

In fact, those are the only people listed for CoRe Racing, and their not even on our team!

I've got the information from lfsw. If you give me the members of your team I will put them in place.
the 2F2F Team in the LFSpb is incorrect. The subscribed team is the french Team : (2F2F) Team.
Thanks for verifying with the license name of the driver.
Quote from Oliv76000 :the 2F2F Team in the LFSpb is incorrect. The subscribed team is the french Team : (2F2F) Team.
Thanks for verifying with the license name of the driver.

Give me the right lfsnames and I'll fix it
great tool. Good Website. Really easy to navigate and simple design.

Good Job !
Quote from Clownpaint :'DJ TimmY' from cP isn't there. He did bott round 1 and will probably do this one.

In the next run he must be on the list
#14 - Gaas
good work
for Dynamic Racing, lfsn00b is not in the team... and my name isn't there, but it should
Excellent stuff! But n!faculty, Inferno and ID Gaming are missing. Names can be found on LFSWorld of course.

And Renesis.
#17 - Gaas
CROTeam too :O
Quote from niall09 :for Dynamic Racing, lfsn00b is not in the team... and my name isn't there, but it should

fixed

Quote from Misko :Excellent stuff! But n!faculty, Inferno and ID Gaming are missing. Names can be found on LFSWorld of course.

And Renesis.

teams added

Quote from Gaas :CROTeam too :O

added

they should be available with the next run.
#19 - Jay
Quote from wimpie : Quote:
Originally Posted by Misko
Excellent stuff! But n!faculty, Inferno and ID Gaming are missing. Names can be found on LFSWorld of course.

And Renesis.

teams added

hey, ty, wanted to mail u right now
hi the drivers for round 4 of HR are richy and teedot. if that helps some? team name on my LFSW is [HR] ...
Quote from wimpie :Give me the right lfsnames and I'll fix it

(2F2F) Team - France
the list of lfsnames : GotiKGotcha, Cydrec, -StR-, Renesis57, Djiddy Pibbee, DGSM911, SunMan, Oliv76000, Nikofsp, Kevin32, Dav-K, GanJ, Steph-FR

Thanks for correction
Team [PM]

members: anttt69, bozo, istabraq, okijuhans
Quote from richy :hi the drivers for round 4 of HR are richy and teedot. if that helps some? team name on my LFSW is [HR] ...

added

Quote from Oliv76000 :(2F2F) Team - France
the list of lfsnames : GotiKGotcha, Cydrec, -StR-, Renesis57, Djiddy Pibbee, DGSM911, SunMan, Oliv76000, Nikofsp, Kevin32, Dav-K, GanJ, Steph-FR

Thanks for correction

fixed

Quote from anttt69 :Team [PM]

members: anttt69, bozo, istabraq, okijuhans

added
[SR] Hellfire - lfs username fletch248 needs to be added to Sonicrealms racing. Thanks
Hi Elite

Team [PM] should be "Parkfield Motorsport", also could you add psychometalist to our team list

Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG