The online racing simulator
yes, Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales with be separated.If they submit a entry
Thats good to hear.

If you submit your country, do you become team captain?
No.
for example:
England LFS members will vote for Captian/manager.
Quote from Arrow. :yes, Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales with be separated.If they submit a entry

Ok i have allreayd submitted one for Scotland so thats good to hear!

Mon The Scotts!
So if we are in, can we start to make the poll and stuff?
You need FOX/Aston Club & FBM/South City Chicane.
First round on March 1st is MoE's 5th round of BLGP 6hr. Everything else looks fine.
Quote from Arrow. :

Calendar (Proposed)
Round 1 - March 1st
Round 2 - March 22nd
Round 3 - April 12th
Round 4 - May 3rd
Round 5 - March 24th
Round 6 - June 14th
Round 7 - July 5th
Round 8 - July 26th

I think that would be May.
CoRe Racing has two 44 slot servers from 500Servers.com (in Texas), one of which is normally reserved for League Of The Americas, but if needed, we can provide both of our servers for these events.

We also have a 24 slot Ventrilo server (located in Chicago) that we could utilize as well.
do you have official logo of this championship? i would like to use it on my website (i prefer *.psd or *.png)
how many drivers per team?
32 slots for entrance countries. Does that mean 1 driver per country and full grid? If so, then it blows. I think in the past nations cup they did at least something right. And that was the groups and three drivers per country. And I'm not too keen for the MHR-combos. Well maybe that's just me.

So what we need is groups (to avoid the timezone mayhem) and more drivers per country (to represent the country and not just some über fast ninja pwning for Luxemburg).

Well, that's what I think.
Quote from mogster :So what we need is groups (to avoid the timezone mayhem) and more drivers per country

+1
Quote from mogster :(to represent the country and not just some über fast ninja pwning for Luxemburg).

There already is one - Alain Lang :P.

I'd like to see it run as two car teams, as many servers as needed to house them. Quali sorts out who is in which. Like BOTT.

BTW, another entries related point - http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=35646 .
I agree that there should be at least two drivers per country in each race.

I also think that, unlike with BoTT, there should be a limit to the number of times each driver can race. It shouldn't be possible for a country to just use the same driver(s) in every race.
Quote from joshdifabio :I also think that, unlike with BoTT, there should be a limit to the number of times each driver can race. It shouldn't be possible for a country to just use the same driver(s) in every race.

I'd agree with you there if there was not one problem - what about smaller nations that can only get two or three drivers, all of which are committed.

I'm not that keen on MHR either, it also means no RallyX. Maybe RB4 at BL Rallycross would be a great addition.
Quote from duke_toaster :I'd agree with you there if there was not one problem - what about smaller nations that can only get two or three drivers, all of which are committed.

I'm not that keen on MHR either, it also means no RallyX. Maybe RB4 at BL Rallycross would be a great addition.

What about countries with only one committed driver? I know it sounds harsh but I think it that if countries can't get at least 4 or 5 drivers then they aren't ready to compete. There should be enough suitable countries to sustain the competition.
Im planning to make skin for my nation... I need to know , will there be some special numberplates , does the skin need to be with future LFS World Series logo etc ? If i dont know it its hard to do skin, because i have to leave space for these things
I think 2 is fine
2 drivers will be fine, sounds good.
-
(jasonmatthews) DELETED by jasonmatthews : i talk crap and didn't look around
eh, i don't see Ireland on that list??
Quote from nikimere :eh, i don't see Ireland on that list??

There's certainly an Ireland signup thread...I've seen it.

Edit: and you've posted in it
change the combos arrow , till its not too late
Not needed IMO, the combos look OK other than one or two - FOX at Aston Club (FE Green is a nice track for the FOX IMO) doesn't look good and maybe the UF1 at Fern Bay Club ...

(Yes, I do have a Fern Bay fetish).
Arrow. are those the official combos for the series?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG