The online racing simulator
No, Great Britain is not a country, the United Kingdom is. Ireland is entirely seperate like I said, and Northern Ireland is with the UK.
Quote from count.bazley :No, Great Britain is not a country, the United Kingdom is. Ireland is entirely seperate like I said, and Northern Ireland is with the UK.

Yes
Well Done to count.bazley for sorting that out. I still think England, Scotland etc should be seperate teams.

We dont want a Scots man driving for the UK, we want a Scots man driving for Scotland, an English man driving for England, a Welsh man..ah, you get the picture.
Quote from Arrow. :ok thanks Dan,

Germany
United Kingdom
United States of America
France
Australia
Finland
Canada
Spain
Netherlands
sweden

will be automatically entered

so those countries will compete? only?
Quote from chanoman315 :so those countries will compete? only?

No they will be an Auto Entry into the league, the next lot of countries will proberly be wild card, or chosen ect.

Such as New Zealand Italy Switzerland and Malaysia and Brazil just naming a few though finding those drivers is proberly the part but wouldn't mind seeing them entered.
Quote from The General Lee :Well Done to count.bazley for sorting that out. I still think England, Scotland etc should be seperate teams.

We dont want a Scots man driving for the UK, we want a Scots man driving for Scotland, an English man driving for England, a Welsh man..ah, you get the picture.

Do you really want a team going "Baaaah"? (referring to Welsh team )
ROFL.

I was going to slip in a little joke about the Welsh, then decided against it, in case the Welsh went mental.

I still think UK should be split into different teams.
Welsh jokes are not under UK law inciting racial hatred as the welsh are not a separate ethnic group
It also wasn't intended as an insult, so much as a calm poke of fun.
any ideas on wich combos will be used?

i read that they will be from MHR right?
but all of them will be used?
It looks like an interesting format ... just one thought though.

Who picks the teams for each nation? May I suggest each team has a (preferably non driving) captain* so we don't have A - power vacuums leading to bitching, whining and teams leaving or B - a driving captain who is rubbish but keeps on picking himself, leading to bitching, whining and teams leaving.

I personally would happy to sign up for LFS "national service" and captain the UK

*I've used the word captain (that's what they call them in the Ryder Cup) ans motorsport teams don't have a person labelled as a manager. Call them sporting directors or managers if you want.
here we go!!

I suggest delete combos from SO and shorts tracks with fast cars, if the races would be for 32 drivers (1 server).

I suggest delete combos from SO, if the races would be for 16 drivers (2 servers).

Any cars for me.
This will most likely be the combos. and start time for each
Combos are set to "Main Hotlap rank" Tracks/Cars so Nations can battle it out offline as well in the LFS World "Main Hotlap Nations Rank"

UF1 - AS cadet 20utc
XFR - SO town 10utc
XRT - BL gp 20utc
LX6 - FE black rev 10utc
FO8 - WE interntl 20utc
FOX - Aston Club 10utc
FXR - historic 20utc
FZR - KY gp long 10utc
any idea when the cup starts, and the interval between rounds ?
Quote from Motörhead V8 :any idea when the cup starts, and the interval between rounds ?

Hi from Austria,

it would also be helpful to make our decision (if we enter or not) to know the dates on which the races should take place. Or at least what could be already said, like which weekday or how the dates will be decided.

It's because we have already a tight schedule and need to find out, if it fits in somehow.

Thanks & kr
Lion
It's too bad this isn't going to be a ladder system type thing. It would make the time zone thing much easier, since you could just have a seeding system and the higher ranked team would get "home field" advantage in each round.
@arrow: You might not need it, since you already have a good web presence for managing a league with the battle of the teams league infrastructure - but liveforspeed.at would like to offer their platform, if needed.
Currently, they host 3 leagues: ÖLFSM (Austrian championship), the Summer Challenge and the F1 Challenge.

kr
Lion
Can i just say something i have realised that UK or GB has the 2nd biggest amount of players and one of the smaller ares, why not split into Scotland, England, NOI and Wales are all in one, now that is 4 countries who are more than capable of having there own team, and we are ALL different NATIONS!! and it would make it more fun to challenge each other has Scotland and England are very competetive to each other as im sure Wales and NOI have funa against us also, plus then you have 3 more countires talking part. Also it would be good if we had more than 2 people racing per team, and also that say on the race day, you have say 2-3 races one for the americans and candians etc...and ones close to them so they can all race and one for Europe as it would make it soo much easier, because you wont get an Australian staying up all night to race and vice versa for British.

So i would love to see it Scotland, England, ROI and Wales for the excitment and also people have more chance of reprsenting there country with if you had just GB or UK there are hundreds of people competig for there country.

_John_

Thanks
you have Bawbag
hehe yea i go to the same school as he did, i live about 20 miles away from him hehe, yea but doesnt make a difference im sure he himslef would rather race for Scotland than not at all!

But yea he is fast...! bloody fast at that
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG