The online racing simulator
Championship Points
great work Arrow. Can I suggest you highlight that complete list, then click numbered list so we can see the position rather than count down

great job though
Halfords racing had 118 pts for round 1, you will find us on the above list with 78pts in 37th position

Infact looking at it there's lots of differences when compared to the Bott website standings ...... I'm confused
Looking at the results on the bott website , Round 2 - Div 3 => why do I have a DNF ? I finished 10th ! I have the replay ,if it's needed i'll upload it .
yeah i notced this on server 3 results as well, theres about 5 DNF's shown that actually finished the race a lap down.
Quote from MataGyula :Looking at the results on the bott website , Round 2 - Div 3 => why do I have a DNF ? I finished 10th ! I have the replay ,if it's needed i'll upload it .

Quote from CELTIC100 :yeah i notced this on server 3 results as well, theres about 5 DNF's shown that actually finished the race a lap down.

The replay which was given to me was saved too early, I've been provided with a complete replay now.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=30919
#7 - Alles
so whats up with the points update?
Quote from Alles :so whats up with the points update?

"sorry for the delay, been busy with school starting up again.
I hope to have points done friday night. and i will write up reports."

In the middle of doing it right now, Points should be up in about 30mins
Kin'ell, i expected we'd be about 6th-7th after getting a disconnection in Rnd3, but i guess were not the only team if were 3rd, guess 1st & 2nd are the only ones without one so far, although to be fair to both teams i think they'd be ahead of us eitherway. Next round will be fun though, especially with so many familiar names from MoE all being able to be on the track rather than just 1 at a time.
cool from 11th to 7th
we would be like 4 places higher if hannu wouldnt had that disconnection in round 1 which costed us like 140 pts and if i wouldnt screw up that XFR race...
Whole lotta ifs there mate :P
#12 - Gaas
This is the UNOFFICIAL points after R4.

This is what you wrote: "Unofficial Points After Round 4 - (Tribunal hearing in progress)"

What happend with the points after that tribunal hearing?
hmm 4th after round 5
Can anybody explain me whole point system Can anybody explain me how DFH for example get 140 points in round 5 when they have only one racer in this round (Rolf division 2) and he didnt finish. Get timeout in lap between 20 - 30. They have 658 before this round and after it 798.

There are points for DNF drivers? Hm, we didnt get them in past. New feature? If yes, I apologies for dont know it... I am talking about Dynamic racing team. They had 596 points before this round. Kdovi made 160 by 17th position in division 1. It is 596 + 160 = 756 and they have 836 in actual standings. Those 80 points are made by racer TomyLee who disconnected in lap 37 (not exactly, maybe 35, 36) in division 2? I checked the replay two times.

And I think that everything isnt good with points of my team. Maybe I counted wrong but we have 790 in actual standings, but we should have only 750.

Maybe U are using some partial points system of laps for DNF driver. It only can explain me those differences in points, but I didnt found any thread about it in forums.

At the end my version DR 756, DT 750, DFH 658... Try look at it, it is 15 minutes of work. But I am afraid about one thing... I was looking only on those teams, what could happen with others?
Quote from Richard Torp :This is the UNOFFICIAL points after R4.

This is what you wrote: "Unofficial Points After Round 4 - (Tribunal hearing in progress)"

What happend with the points after that tribunal hearing?

No, Point change after Tribunal hearing.
Result: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=32731

Quote from ColdJorgeCZ :Can anybody explain me whole point system Can anybody explain me how DFH for example get 140 points in round 5 when they have only one racer in this round (Rolf division 2) and he didnt finish. Get timeout in lap between 20 - 30. They have 658 before this round and after it 798.

There are points for DNF drivers? Hm, we didnt get them in past. New feature? If yes, I apologies for dont know it... I am talking about Dynamic racing team. They had 596 points before this round. Kdovi made 160 by 17th position in division 1. It is 596 + 160 = 756 and they have 836 in actual standings. Those 80 points are made by racer TomyLee who disconnected in lap 37 (not exactly, maybe 35, 36) in division 2? I checked the replay two times.

And I think that everything isnt good with points of my team. Maybe I counted wrong but we have 790 in actual standings, but we should have only 750.

Maybe U are using some partial points system of laps for DNF driver. It only can explain me those differences in points, but I didnt found any thread about it in forums.

At the end my version DR 756, DT 750, DFH 658... Try look at it, it is 15 minutes of work. But I am afraid about one thing... I was looking only on those teams, what could happen with others?

I have not double checked your points at the moment (will definitly double check after round 5 Tribunal Results) however here is the rule on points..
"All DNF or Loss of Connection are placed behind all finishers. If there are a number of non finishes it will be ordered by the number of laps completed then by the server#
Example: Player 1 DNF lap 2 (server #1), Player 2 DNF lap 2 (Server#2). Player 1 will finish above Player 2."
Since there was only 2 divisions last round your team would of get extra points than usual.
I hope that gives you a bit more understand of how the point system works.
Arrow, thank U for explanation, but I still cant see/count how DFH get those 140 points in this round, when they had only one racer in this round, who didnt finish in divison 2. If those points (658 - Drivers From Hell DFH) before round 5 are correct I dont understand it. I have nothing against them. I played a lot of time with few of them in demo, but this is simply strange...

As U say, U will double check points after tribunal hearing, so let it be until that time. After it we will see... If I am wrong I appologize.
#18 - Weed
I don't think that these points take account for Bawbag's disqualification, correct me if I'm wrong though.
Quote from Weed :Arrow should this not read "Official Points After Round 5" ??

No, you must have missed a round
thanks arco
Quote from joshdifabio :I don't think that these points take account for Bawbag's disqualification, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Yes everyone behind bawbag hould move up 1 in Division 1 only those who.
ill take another look at the points
Points please..
Was talking to Arrow earlier & he hinted that the points should be up very soon.
Quote from Richard Torp :Points please..

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Was talking to Arrow earlier & he hinted that the points should be up very soon.

Sorry been doing exams.
They are over now, So here are the points after Round 7

Sorry for the delay
Do DNF also earn points?
that would be my question aswell since due to the disconnect of J.Laurila of Mercury we should have passed them in the Standings

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG