The online racing simulator
MoE Servers RaceSpec able?
#2 - P1lot
Agreed, the last MoE was blind panic at changovers
We should have InSim on, just as it used to be.
MoE server isn't showing up in the Race Spec server list - would be great if we could use Race Spec.

(are there any (better) alternatives?)
nor was it available for the first qualifying session

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed molestie facilisis neque. Aliquam egestas orci ac ipsum. Morbi luctus est in dolor consectetuer pretium. Fusce ultricies ligula et massa. Vestibulum nunc mauris, consectetuer id, adipiscing vitae, posuere lacinia, quam. Nam tincidunt lacinia erat. Pellentesque condimentum tristique mauris. Nam laoreet magna at enim. Fusce interdum magna sit amet lectus. In consequat lectus vitae metus. Nunc non nunc et tortor ornare mattis. Etiam ut mi. Praesent molestie. Sed vel eros sit amet augue ultrices semper. Fusce nonummy laoreet est. Sed et orci et diam iaculis rhoncus.
Quote from PaulC2K :nor was it available for the first qualifying session

It was available for the first qualifying, about 10 mins after the start or so.
Quote from PaulC2K :nor was it available for the first qualifying session

Wowch, what's happening...?! A one-line post by Paul!

@r4ptor: that's nothing to do with the application. The server just needs InSim enabled.
Quote from traxxion :
@r4ptor: that's nothing to do with the application. The server just needs InSim enabled.

Didn't think it would be about the app either
Quote from traxxion :Wowch, what's happening...?! A one-line post by Paul!

:sadbanana Updated my post just for you

Typical that it appeared round about when i gave up looking, spent ages trying to get the damn thing working and when it was working no MoE server so i spent a couple of minutes watching n00bs going round on some random server.
Quote from PaulC2K ::sadbanana Updated my post just for you

:ices_rofl That's my Paul!

Quote from r4ptor :Didn't think it would be about the app either

Ah, i thought so because you were asking for an alternative app

On-topic: I can't see the server in the spectator app at this very moment?
Sorry to hijack the thread but is there really no live broadcast of the race tomorrow?

Couldnt find anything.
Good question..
Guys check this topic...

I think this one will do the trick for the the race, i mean for teamm8's this is ideal to have...

For just spectators the WMP stream will be enough

Check this tool out plz...

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=563428#post563428

I hope we can have this for tomorrows race

We can password it, so only the participating drivers can join this spectate program.
MoE hasn't got the time to set up anything new...

We will try to have the relay ready for the race. I've informed n!faculty to make sure they have it connected so you guys can use LFS Spectator.
hoi,

i am the n!faculty.racing server admin. all infos about the server are send to phil. i think phil is the one to set the server for relay. (into the lfsworld)

Marc

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG