The online racing simulator
Race Spectator
Sounds Interesting, how do we get the servers onto the server list?
#3 - arco
You have to add the server to the insim relay on lfsworld. We used the old spectator last season on BOTT, only problem was that as soon as you hooked the server to the relay, it killed all other apps like lfslapper. If this doesn't interfere with the qualifying tracker, I don't see any reason we couldn't use it. But the server admins would need to test it first.
As nowadays more apps can connect to the InSim interface (up to eight afaik) this shouldnt be a problem.
LFSworld: This page is currently not available due to maintenance and will not be available for a couple of days.

Please try again at a later time.

#6 - maczo
FYI...The InSim relay page is back up and running now.
#8 - ekze
InSim relay is great. But can team manager spectate online on the server?
I think a chosen few get to connect and watch the races, don;t know how they get this VIP service though.
youre just jealous bawbag.

dont know how it happened last time but as ive heard i just saved a place.
Quote from PaulC2K :Ahh, that must be so you and your teammates can watch the series that you signed up to do and havent bothered turning up for?

I distinctly recall there being an SK guy in round 1. Didn't see today's race, though...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I distinctly recall there being an SK guy in round 1. Didn't see today's race, though...

nope, sorry, there wasn't. Check the stats

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

edit:Michel, stop reading my mind.
Nah they did sign up for round 1, but didn't race hence the 0 points in standings list.
lol beaten by tienie

Race Spectator
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG