The online racing simulator
IGTC Oval practice event Sunday 9th September
IGTC Practice race Sunday 9th September 17:00 UTC (18:00BST, 19:00 CEST, 13:00 Eastern, 10:00 PDT)

Race duration: 1 hour, 30 minute qualifying
Track: Kyoto Oval (KY1)
Cars: GTR
Rules: IGTC Rules

Extra information
The event is only open to members of teams participating in the current IGTC season. Drivers are also prompted but not required to use the same car that they will be using in the official IGTC race. Pit stops and driver changes are not compulsory. Races will start under Safety car like in official IGTC events and we will also be testing a double file start procedure so weaving and brake testing to warm tyres will not be allowed.

Multiple drivers from the same team will be allowed to race so long as their multiple entries don't prevent other teams from driving. i.e., all teams will have the opportunity to enter one driver if they want to, and remaining spots will be given on a first come first serve basis.

Driver changes are allowed but will not be mandatory.

1 pit stop will be required.

Team:
Car:
cP#1 and #2 will show - FZR
Prc
Xrr
Oval practice event at Kyoto GP Long?
Edited OP for some clarifying details.

Thanks, Leifde
Me
CoRe Racing #1
XRR
Space pending, please count on 3 LOTF cars showing up.
Likely at least 2 from Synergy as well
-
(BurnOut69) DELETED by BurnOut69 : Dates confusion, wont be available
13)SDI|| Sunday Drivers Incorporation will be there, 2 spots for SDI||Sisso (Sisolak) - FXR and SDI||Branislav (BranislavS) - FXR please
Make it 3 for PRC.
Atleast 2 from [SR] will be there. FXR
UKCT will have a car there
Hah, looks like we might need two servers.
looks like our current servers down anyway.
Quote from BenjiMC :looks like our current servers down anyway.

If you want to use our server again, just ask
The IGTC server should be repaired, or it's being worked on.

Any thoughts to make it like 1.5 hours of laps, or 2 maybe? We're trying to get a better grasp on our tire wear, and 1 hour with a pit stop won't help much.
I don't know what server you are planning to use for the practice event. Just in case you wanted to use the LOTF server, I uploaded and loaded the KY1 layout.
Quote from JohnUK89 :UKCT will have a car there

Scratch that...Renault World Series killed the idea of a UKCT car at the practice, will be there for the actual event though
That's fine, see you there!
yes it will be the LOTF server for all events until the end of the season however if the CD server can be put on standby for emergencies like last time that would be appreciated.
I've got quite a bit of work to do, but if I can get done in time, I hope to see you there.
Team: [TDRT] TheDanishRacingTeam
Car: 2x FXR
I might be able to make it after all...
it looks like ~18 commitments... Should make for a good group, 1 hour till kick-off?
Sorry for double post, does this thing actually start at 1:00 PM Eastern time US?
can someone PM me the password? thx

I hope for a good clean race for all ,tonight
And I hope the XRR's and FZR's don't overlap me befor 25 laps

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG