The online racing simulator
password Help
passwords, where are those hidden?!
#2 - Bean0
Although I'm only a judge-type, I got an email about the first round including the server pwd. Check your spam folder.
Yep -they were emailed.
I must say that I found it surprising we weren't warned that pwd's would be delivered by email and what to do if you didn't get them.
Apparently, over half of the people didnt even get an e-mail and only got to know the password some minutes before the race on the practice server.
Thats a pretty serious problem in that case.
The passwords were sent as an LFSWorld Mail. So you can check them on LFS Desktop under LFS Mails or something. I recieved the password
Quote from baSh0r :The passwords were sent as an LFSWorld Mail. So you can check them on LFS Desktop under LFS Mails or something. I recieved the password

I got a eMail with the pw, not a lfsw message. But only because I don't have problems with the website. I don't think that every driver wants to signup on a page. Why not send the team manager a pm with the pw here in the forum and thats it.
yeah that might be the best.
LFSforum only allows 5 pm's at once so it takes a while.
I even put on the website and lfsforum that passwords will be send out to registered users of the site.
I even tested that the mass mailing would work with 2 of my email addresses aswell as other users.

Since teams now know the pass is there a real need to change it for next rounds? All servers have admins present to handle/kick anybody that shouldn't be there, and they did a good job with that in first round.
I would say yes - it's not just about kicking ppl, but also to prevent join lag.
yeah i was thinking the same Misko,
Yeah there is no need to change the password
When to receive the PW? And in what way?..
I deleted the old PM since I got the impression that we would have new passwords for each rounds... and can't remember it either
#16 - arco
Quote from r4ptor :I deleted the old PM since I got the impression that we would have new passwords for each rounds... and can't remember it either

PM sent.
I was faster.
i also forgot the password please, someone pm me
I have forgotten also, any chance someone could pm me the pw please
Thanks to both arco and zeugnimod
#21 - Worm
I dont have the pwd :/ plz send me a PM
l need password?
me too i need password
Can you send Jay or b0nd the pw?
#25 - Jay
ty