The online racing simulator
#1 - EWOK
A.R.S.E help
Hi all racers, My name is EwoK been playin for years , and now finally getting full license , i was looking for Aussie racers like myself and found ur Group i was trying to reg with ur forums/webbsite but unable 2 , would there be any reason 2 this it was saying that the confermation code was incorrect i was wondering if the "Fields" were low case high case sensative??

thankyou for your time

EwoK (drive it like u stole it )
race with u guys soon
#3 - EWOK
damn ur quick lol
#4 - EWOK
now its sayin ive reached the limit of reg for this session lol , ah i got my license now , ill reg later
I'm quick, especially being Canadian, and not even registered at ARSE's forums, and just recall them from RSC ages ago.
Quote from EWOK :Hi all racers, My name is EwoK been playin for years , and now finally getting full license , i was looking for Aussie racers like myself and found ur Group i was trying to reg with ur forums/webbsite but unable 2 , would there be any reason 2 this it was saying that the confermation code was incorrect i was wondering if the "Fields" were low case high case sensative??

thankyou for your time

EwoK (drive it like u stole it )
race with u guys soon

Keep trying mate. It may be that the confirmation codes are case sensitive.

Cya at arse
#7 - EWOK
J_lou88 i remember raceing u lol years ago , will try the lower case thingy , ty for your help guy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG