The online racing simulator
MRT - Blackwood
(9 posts, started )
#1 - dexxy
MRT - Blackwood
Hi racers!

I'm looking for a really good MRT setup for blackwood, or some hints on how to make Gianni's setup better (from Inferno site). After watching EhnicO's WR lap many times, i see that he doesn't even lift in many corners where there is no way my current setup will make it, and our lines are very close. If you can help out there's lots of beer in it for you!
#2 - dexxy
'cmon people! Have mercy on a poor n00b LFS'er...
I'm 2.4 seconds from the WR and can't push this thing any faster
Quote from dexxy :'cmon people! Have mercy on a poor n00b LFS'er...
I'm 2.4 seconds from the WR and can't push this thing any faster

I drive 1:24:190,

Actually, altough it may seem that you have the same lines as him, he can be driving very differently, keep practicing is all I can say.
#4 - dexxy
Understood, but when a guy can do 91 mph around a corner that I struggle to do 83-84, even with the same entry point and apex I say I need that boy's setup!
Well my best is 1.23.45 with this magnificent setup (and i think i can go for more). I drive with it on all tracks but it was made for bl.

It's public setup for sure.. well 90% sure i got it from Andy(Ger) from everlast racing.
Attached files
MRT5_andy bl1 set.set - 132 B - 1158 views
#6 - dexxy
RightOn Kamo2000!

I'm back from vacation and will get back to hammering on blackwood. Many thanks for the setup
where i can find the video of EhnicO's lap ?
#8 - Racon
On LFSWorld you can download SPRs of the world record laps (hotlaps section)
Quote from Racon :On LFSWorld you can download SPRs of the world record laps (hotlaps section)

Not anymore. It was cleaned beacuse new version of track.

MRT - Blackwood
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG