The online racing simulator
! Last few things
Ok, the poll about the realism is closed. There will be a light breeze tomorrows race. Please be aware of this.

Instant pitting will not be allowed! So no shift+p (or shift+s), unless the race direction tells you to. When you are crashed, try to continue to the pits, if you can. If the car is wrecked too much, stay where you are; the safety car will pull out when you're on an unsafe spot. The race direction will tell you when you can shift+p to jump in your "T-car". The race direction may decide to call a restart when a large part of the field is involved at the crash.

Qualifying starts at 20:00 h. CEST (18:00 h. GMT) and is 20 minutes long. Race will start at 20:30 CEST (18:30 GMT) and will be 35 laps long. Please prepare so you know how much fuel you need. And check if you have the right setup. Pitstops are NOT mandatory.

There's another point: please use your real name in-game! First initial and last name full. For example, if your name is John Johnson, use "J. Johnson". The colours don't matter, as long as it's readable.
Will there be a password for the server?

I am looking forward to this race but I haven't practiced as much as I should because I have been spending far too much time on CTRA.

Question on the safety car - do we need to keep messages unblocked to receive safety car instructions?

Cheers
So the qualifying is Not held as a flying lap session, as said on the top of the leagues website?

Anyhow hopefully I can be there on time, busy day.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Will there be a password for the server?

I am looking forward to this race but I haven't practiced as much as I should because I have been spending far too much time on CTRA.

Question on the safety car - do we need to keep messages unblocked to receive safety car instructions?

Cheers

Yes, there will be a password. I will send the password by PM to everybody who signed up.

No, safety car instructions will be admin messages, which you also receive when you blocked messages.

Quote from MacEST :So the qualifying is Not held as a flying lap session, as said on the top of the leagues website?

Anyhow hopefully I can be there on time, busy day.

I'm not sure if I understand your question right. But qualifying will a normal session, and you can drive as many laps as you want. You can finish your flying lap when you passed the line before the 20 min are over.
Will there any teamspeak or ventrillo servers up for the event?
Yeah, think you misunderstood me.

The term 'flying lap' means a driver only has one qualifying lap. But yeah, I guess I misunderstood a bit too. If its 'flying laps' or 20 minute session - its pretty clear.

sorry bout the confusion.
Quote from hariel-HUN- :Will there any teamspeak or ventrillo servers up for the event?

No, if you want to speak with your teammate you need to fix something like that yourself.
Sorry for the double-post. But there's another point: please use your real name in-game! First initial and last name full. For example, if your name is John Johnson, use "J. Johnson". The colours don't matter, as long as it's readable.
Darkone: Signed up on the webpage but dident get anny confermation, am i in race ore out? Want to be in it!
Quote from Anserius :Darkone: Signed up on the webpage but dident get anny confermation, am i in race ore out? Want to be in it!

Yes, don't worry, you're in the list on the drivers page.
hi,
i have not recieved the passsword to my e-mail box yet... plz send me if you can, to

Thanks!
Password???
T H A N K Y O U V E R Y M U C H !!! :gnasher:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG