The online racing simulator
Round 2 South City - Post Race Discussion
Post race, saves Dan having to make one.

Post your Post Race Reports here!

As for my First League race on LFS, i think it went pretty well.

I couldn't get to grips with the RAC's Understeer to Oversteer Handling and just wasn't on the edge in a GOOD way, span coming up to the tight hairpin, and slammed into the inside almost hitting a guy, i wanted to continue even with my damage, so i took it back to the pits, only to hit the razor sharp curbs that flipped me once again. luckily, on the inside of the pit barrier, unluckily, on my 'roof'
Replay here.

I had a great race. Qualified 6th and finished just short of podium. Big respect for my closest buddies of the race, Willi and Vedenoja.
Didn't have a bad race in all. I'm a little disappointed with 'SDIGhost', he came up behind me with a 'get out of my way, i'm better than you, so i have a right to be in front of you!' attitude, then barged into the side of me and had the nerve to beep his horn. After watching the replay, my opinion of what happened hasn't changed.
I'll cool down a little first, then make a descision as to whether or not i will make a complaint.

But on a lighter note, thanks to those who got lapped for staying out of harms way, Great racing to all others!
very bad race for me. some nervous guy hit me on T1 and the car was never the same. went to pits, didn´t change tyres and the car still oversteering(?)...anyway i´ll be out on the rest of this month due to holidays.. back in setptember. Have fun!!
Well I had a great race . Never expected to do so well.
Q: Last, home troubles -> I wasn't controlling car, crash

Race:
A few seconds after start of race, i wasnť able to react on brake light of M.Lehnert and hit him. I'm sorry, I was very close, I had no chance to do anything. After that, I succesfully passed through the huddle of crashed cars, but at the time, any RAC crash landed and i had to get around from left. There was someone with RAC, so I hit him and after it he hit me. I'm really sorry for this. 2 bends later, I was close behind Moo. Niko, when he suddenly turned into my way (maybe small lag, quite vehement move and early to turn to bend) and he crashed. I'm so sorry again... Terrible first lap. The rest of race was quite calm, 7th in finish. Congratulations to Azaazaa. I believe in better next race.

Quote from GFresh :Didn't have a bad race in all. I'm a little disappointed with 'SDIGhost', he came up behind me with a 'get out of my way, i'm better than you, so i have a right to be in front of you!' attitude, then barged into the side of me and had the nerve to beep his horn. After watching the replay, my opinion of what happened hasn't changed.

Hmm, from my point of view - I was inside the curve, trying to keep left. But you closed my way, pushed me into the wall on the left and wall knocked me to your car. Additionaly, my car was notably damaged in this accident, but drivable. There was room for both of us, but ... I'm sorry, but I think think that this wasn't only my mistake.

P.S: sorry for my english
Well, i've watched the replay twice now and i think you were a little shy of significant overlap to make the pass, so i had right of way so to speak. Also i wasn't closing the gap, it may have looked like that but i was just trying to carry speed round the corner.
Anyway, neither of us can judge, thats down to a third party, namely Dan. But i've decided not to report it anyway, i only lost 1 position from it (as you got past), so no harm done eh?

Quote :I'm really sorry for this. 2 bends later, I was close behind Moo. Niko, when he suddenly turned into my way (maybe small lag, quite vehement move and early to turn to bend) and he crashed.

Very possible, as he was running MSN in the background.
Stupid me, forgot to refuel before the Quali. As a result i was only able to complete 5 Laps which left me in 17th place.

I had a fair start into the Race and tried to find a safe spot into T1. As soon as i was under the Bridge i saw 3 Cars directly in front of me sliding sideways towards the right safety fence. Since other Cars where passing on my left i had no other option than brake and wait for a gap to pass. Luckily nobody hit me from behind so i was able to resume my journey to T2 without damage. Due to the Crash the field was pretty stretched out infront of me so i didn't see much other Cars during the Race. After lap 5 i was on my own for the rest of the Race. But i could keep a steady pace and didn't make any big mistakes, plus i had a lot of fun.
Quote from GFresh :Well, i've watched the replay twice now and i think you were a little shy of significant overlap to make the pass, so i had right of way so to speak. Also i wasn't closing the gap, it may have looked like that but i was just trying to carry speed round the corner.
Anyway, neither of us can judge, thats down to a third party, namely Dan. But i've decided not to report it anyway, i only lost 1 position from it (as you got past), so no harm done eh?

I have watched it again too and I think that it was normal race accident. At normal circuit, It would be ok. Peace.
Indeed, indeed
Was quite a nice straight forward race for me.

My qualification position (5th) flattered me a little, hence I lost a few places in the first few turns.
Elkdanger was threatening a move for a few laps, before I clipped the inside barrier at the hairpin and he made his move, then I spent a few laps trying to claw back the position from him, until Ghost caught me up and passed me.
I then spent the rest of the race trying to keep GFresh at bay, REALLY thought you was going to catch me!!!!.

Good race for me, hope to see you all in a fortnight at Kyoto National Reverse.
Very quiet race for me. I had the benefit of getting away from the next position, so less pressure and able to concentrate on the best line. But Azaazaa was a different class and zoomed away. Finally broke into 1:27.xx which I'd been trying all week
Was a decent race for me. Had a clean start and followed Dan for the first few laps right on his bumper. Got a knock from behind from Vain underbraking, which was fine, but he proper took us out around T1 on the next lap No damage done and didn't lose any places, though.

I went after Dan again and got him around the hairpin after he made a mistake. Then it was a case of defending my position and making sure I got it home.

Ghost came barging through near the end, after an earlier attempt to pass through a gap that clearly wasn't there at the hairpin. Thought about letting him through anyway or else he'll have me off! Guess that's racing

All in all a decent race; got some points which is good
Who Was The Flying Rac ??
He abused the "thanks" function.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG