The online racing simulator
Changing pit strat during race
(8 posts, started )
Hey guys, new to the game... and loving it!

Anyhow, im aware that you press F12 to bring up the pit strat window during a race, but I cant for the life of me work out how to change anything. I can press the up arrow key to scroll through the different options ie: fuel load, tyre pressure etc.. but I dont know what to press to actually change them... btw, arrow keys (left and right) dont work... I have read the online manual but still couldnt find it

cheers
Lee
#2 - Gunn
It only works in multiplayer mode. If your arrow keys (left and right) are mapped to a different function they may not work in the F12 screen.
Hmmmm.. must be asigned to something else, although i created a new name and im sure it goes to default keys... and still didnt work *puzzeled*... If there where options to change the keys it would be good, but there arent any... well not for the pit strat ones anyways
Are you trying this online or offline? As Gunn said, you can only change things in the F12 menu while your online (have no idea as to why, though)...
I've had the same problem, try assigning left and right to an action, and then setting that action to (none) with del. That way, left and right arrow should be free of any action.
Shift + left and right arrow works, too.
I got couaght out by this. Go into your options, then into your keyboard configuration. Up, down, left and right should be the default steering controls. Delete all of them, then it will work without holding shift.
Great help guys/gals, works a treat

Just to recap, maybe someone else has this prob. I was having this issue in online play. Assigning the arrow keys to nothing fixes this problem. To do so, simply select the arrow keys that are currently used and press "delete" key.. done and done

Cheers ppls, hopefully this time I wont run out of petrol ( I know I could have pitted, but i forgot illepall )

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG