The online racing simulator
Ideas Thread
How about a RSSC userbar?
Would be nice, but is it a big enough championship? BOTT, for instance is pretty huge, so i can understand it.
Don't get me wrong, i'd like a RSSC userbar in my sig.
If there is call for it, i would be willing to host the image (It is tiny, so maybe a free host would be ok anyways?), we'd just need to convince Victor (i think) to give us some tags so we could use it.
Must have read my mind, I was only thinking about it this morning!!!!.

I like the idea, how about we come up with a few suggestions, vote on the best and see if we can get one.

As for it "not being the biggest league", it may not be now, but there is no reason why it can't be, just remember we had a FULL grid of VERY talented drivers in the first round, plus a VERY good first season, combine that with a hopefull full grids at the rest of the events, and the upcoming RSWC, I think it will be very good.

Also, we are privilidge of drivers that are willing to "break from the norm" and drive the FZ5 and RAC, and for that, I applaud them.

Also, I like to think of this league as fun,fair and friendly, heck, what other leagues do you see sharing there setups?
Hows this?
Attached images
FZ5.gif
RAC.gif
Or this?
Attached images
FZ5.gif
RAC.gif
I think the last (latest, to avoid confusion) one's look great
#9 - P1lot
I like the second version best. It looks fab, in fact.
Well, we have Mr Nikimere to thank for the second set

I did the first set, didn't like them that much, and asked him to cast his magic over it
Like this?
Attached images
RAC2.gif
FZ52.gif
Yea, you really need a picture of the car too, im sure the lads want to see the car they chose and reflect on why
#13 - Vain
Here's a design I came up with.
Thanks to userbars.com for the tutorials.

Vain
Attached images
RSSC_FZ5.jpg
RSSC_RAC.jpg
Attached files
RSSC UB.psd - 120.4 KB - 104 views
I think the background from Vain's effort (minus the diagonal lines), combined with the text from Nikimere's design would make the perfect userbar.
#15 - Vain
I gave it a shot.
I didn't go for the full "XXX driver" because that would leave too few space for the cars. Also I didn't want to use more than one font style.

Vain
Attached images
RSSC_FZ5.2.jpg
RSSC_RAC.2.jpg
Attached files
RSSC UB.2.psd - 129.8 KB - 103 views
Nice, I like them
Yeah, use them.... USE THEM!
Nice bars Vain, however I prefer Dans ones . Just need some fancy text for the RSSC bit & it would be spot on.
How would you be able to make it work as a signiture, does someone have to PM a MOD, for some kind of custom BBcode or something?
We have already submitted Vain's bars, we're just waiting on Victor to add the rssc bar code to the forums.
why? dans are way nicer (no offence mr vain)
Just to clarify, it is Vain's latest attempt that was submitted, which is a combo of Dans (Actually Nikimere's) second attempt and Vain's first.

Also, i have only provided the links to the images, as i have hosted them, but Victor is yet to reply. That means there is still time to create a better one, so get to work
ooh I had another idea. How about race reports for LFS news or somesort of write up?
Quote from anttt69 :ooh I had another idea. How about race reports for LFS news or somesort of write up?

Why not, or if someone can record the race and do a commentary like STCC? Or maybe its a bit to 'high profile' as whats best about this series so far. Is its easy going accesablity and processes

P.S. I wouldn't mind being first choice for Commentator, but its your call
that would be good ,, and theres a great battle goin on for 3rd place oo and whos the nugget who took off on the first bend ,, lol mental comenatry

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG