The online racing simulator
H3AT - Your input needed.
What day/time combos would work best for you?

Would you be able to commit to a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc. series? (Not a points championship)

What promotional ideas can you come up with? We only have room for fifteen drivers per-event at the moment (unless someone feels generous.. haha).
Quote from LFSn00b :3. maybe broadcasted races?

I don't really have the resources or money to broadcast races, but doing event-recap videos is still a possibility (I need to get started on the SRC one too.. )
For Europe 1700 GMT is good. I could join any time 17-21. If the event is weekly I would join every time if I only can. If you are going to run both stage rally and heat (I hope so), maybe they should be on different days. SR on saturday and heat on sunday? Just don't burn yourself down trying to host too many events.

If the heat gets huge popularity (>15 people), maybe you could think of splitting it like heat A and heat B. Both A and B are like you have described, but then in the end 3 best from the A heat and 3 from the B heat race in the final race for the total win. To make that work well, it would be good if the players were divided evenly (based on speed) to both heats. But maybe just randomizing would work.
Same time as the current events, is good. Maybe an hour earlier?

Weekly.

Maybe you could get some sponsors? Possibly some prizes for winners. Maybe something to do with the website hosting? Or small things like mug's and tee-shirts?

H3AT - Your input needed.
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG