The online racing simulator
About signing up
People must sign up using the drivers page of the FV8 Racing Series website.
http://fv8.cyxian.nl/drivers.htm

All signed up drivers will be on there.

- Real name
This option is there because we want people to use their real names in-game. This will add to the realism and should make people less anonymous, motivating them for fair driving.

- License name
I think this option is pretty clear. We want to know the license names from all the drivers. That helps us seeing who is who.

- Team name
This option is optional. If you don't have a team, you don't have to fill in anything. Maybe you can team up with someone. But you will have to do this yourself. And if you find a teammate, please let me know so I can change it. People without a team can't race for the Team-points.
Two drivers are allowed max per team. If you do have a team with more then two drivers, just fill in your team and let me know who will race with who, or fill in your team name with a number behind it if you already decided who is gonna race with who. For example "FV8 Racing (1)".

- E-mail address.
Please note that this will not be made public. I want that to be clear. I am the only person who will see the email addresses, and I will only use them if there's a very important development with the league. After the league is over, all the addresses will be deleted.

Signing up for Test Race or full league

If you only want to drive the Test Race, just sign up at the website. If you only want to drive the league races, or all races, also sign up at the website. Before every race there will be a thread opened for signing up per race.

I hope this makes everything clear. If you have any question about signing up, please ask them here.
I had originally signed up for the test race before noticing the time of the race. Would it be possible to race later than 18 GMT? Those of us in the Americas will still be at work or school. If the races cannot be later, could it be on Saturdays or Sundays instead of on Thursdays?
Saturdays and Sundays are fairly full with OWRL F1 and Div A/B, Battle of the Teams and GFC, so it is has to move I would prefer the time to change rather than the day.
Quote from Cappy333 :I had originally signed up for the test race before noticing the time of the race. Would it be possible to race later than 18 GMT? Those of us in the Americas will still be at work or school. If the races cannot be later, could it be on Saturdays or Sundays instead of on Thursdays?

Sorry for my late reaction. But the race will stay on the same time/date. Sorry.
I'll keep it in mind for next time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG