The online racing simulator
Event system
(12 posts, started )
Event system
Every time Becky mentions the features in X, she also talks about events, which aren't complete yet. I've seen events talked about over and over but never an explanation as to what the event system is. Can someone fill me in?
No one knows.....yet.
*evil grin*
Hehehe... Becky, you do torture us sometimes

Sam
#5 - Jakg
Quote from qoncept :Every time Becky mentions the features in X, she also talks about events, which aren't complete yet. I've seen events talked about over and over but never an explanation as to what the event system is. Can someone fill me in?

Can i fill you in? Oh i'd love to, but Becky would forcibly castrate me if i did!

Lemme just say:
OMFG it will f'ing pwnz0r!!!!1111!!!!

You'll like it, and it will take LFS to the... next level for the more... casual players.

Ah crap, Becky's outside with the scalpel, i think i said too much!
Hahaha, well, at least we've got something to look forward to even more!

Just be glad it's a scapel, and not two bricks

Sam
Quote from Jakg :Ah crap, Becky's outside with the scalpel, i think i said too much!

Quote from Jakg in email to Scawen :Dear Scawen, due to the recent comments I put forth on the forum about the CTRA Events subject, Becky has altered me in sorts. Could I please change my LFS registered name from Jakg, to Jackie as I really don't have the equipment to call myself Jack any more...

Quote from Jakg :Can i fill you in? Oh i'd love to, but Becky would forcibly castrate me if i did!

If it stops you spamming the Forum jakg i'm all for it

Damn now i'm doing it............. Runs away quick
*in the corner, rofl-ing*

Oops.. Spam.. :hide:

Sam
I'm hoping this means non-pickup races for human drivers..
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Jakg now your spamming in another language, talk sense man wake up or has becky finally caught up with you and your just coming around from the morphine induced stuper you find yourself in

Event system
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG