The online racing simulator
What is the ATC Grand Prix?
I know what some of you are thinking. Your tihnking. what is this for? its not really a league, so whats it doing here?

Well the ATC Grand Prixs are basically 60 Lap long races that occure every 2 weeks. ISH Every 2 weeks ISH(on sundays). These are races which absaloutly anybody can join.

The races are primarily there for people to have fun with. Get together with upto 23 people and race them round the track as if you were watching it on the television. and ones that even when you make a mistake . Your pit stratagy could still help you win or be some kind of rival to the leaders.

All we ask is that you race SAFELY with care for all of the other drivers. Remember. you have 60 laps to win it in...

This is not a league yet. You dont earn any points . We just have good fun and seem to make alot of friends.

One day in the near future it is possible that we may introduce some kind of League that is based on the ATC 60 Lap Grand Prix.

So if you want to participate in a nice long fun race without having to join a league (for now at least) feel free to sign up and get your setup sorted out!!!

Thanks for popping by.

ATC Franky500
I'll allways try to drop by at the 60 laps of ATC. It is a garanty for a nice race.
Must be about time to start thinking about the next GP then eh boys!
it should be more often, tha last 2 months only had 3 races... green rev, city long, Blackwood rev.

the last one was like 13 ppl :\ UFR should be in because it really makes the racing better for our class with more good drivers
Quote from spyshagg :UFR should be in because it really makes the racing better for our class with more good drivers

UFR shouldnt be in and XFR should be out, too.
Is it time for a car poll maybee? Although I've enjoyed racing the UFR/XFRs, It'd be nice to have a change.
I wouldnt expect a GP to happen in the next 2 months.

CRC Challenge Cup is starting today and theres 5 races every 2 weeks and many regulars of the ATC GPs drive in it.
hi all
Oh, hi.
How and where do you sign up for these grand prix? Do you need to sign up or just show up?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG