The online racing simulator
24 Hour race, who wants to host and/or join
Looking to do a 24 hour race. I can talk to my friends and get to getter to get sorted, looking to do GTR, maybe mixed class race, with GTR=FXR etc and GTR=UFR+XFR, with TBO cars. Classed race really, would be interesting. I can get 4 people together. Maybe 4 to a car?

IF anyone is interested in doing this then please tell me.

Tuesday-Wednesday I am off work.
I may have a run at it . I could perhaps get myself and my bro and perhaps a 3rd friend . Lemme know how things go .
Maybe me and a couple team mates can run it, we need to know what track and possibly the date of the event.
Count me in i would ask some of my ex teammates i (quited the team but wheir stil friends)
We could host it. A good date i think is a Saturday.
Maybe 12hours its better, from 12.00 to 24.00 for example.
Maybe 2 classes are posible, GTR and GTB, like a real touring race.
And a date... 11 August its a good posibility.
Quote from willy81 :We could host it. A good date i think is a Saturday.

yes that will be good / muy bueno
24 hours
please do somin like this cos it will b legend the 24 hour race at whereever track .
I'd be interested and im sure some of my team mates woulnd't mind a try

Mixed class would be nice
I´m in... just post a date and HL Racing Team run...

Edit:
PD: Mi ingles es muy malo, mil disculpas...
Sounds realy fun
if you have a good organization, be sure you´re gonna have a lot of drivers. Mount some rules, inscription, a tracker (extremely important!), if you can obtain video stream better. It´s not easy to organize an event of such a magnitude... 24hs race always begins on saturday, is the only way to have good participation. Have a look at the other events to have some reference...
Quote from Locovich :if you have a good organization, be sure you´re gonna have a lot of drivers. Mount some rules, inscription, a tracker (extremely important!), if you can obtain video stream better. It´s not easy to organize an event of such a magnitude... 24hs race always begins on saturday, is the only way to have good participation. Have a look at the other events to have some reference...

Vamos que se viene más presencia Argentina en las próximas 24 hs
#13 - xrs
¿En qué ha quedado esta propuesta de carrera al final? ¿Día, hora, server, forma de funcionar...?

------------------------------------------------------------------

How is this race's planification now? When, at what time, in which server, how it will run?

PD. Sorry if my english is so bad, and more if we're speaking about a special topic with especial vocabulary that's races and servers and...

Bye!
Saludos!
i am willing to do this just set a date and time and if i can get any team mates then yeah i'm in!
Quote from willy81 :We could host it. A good date i think is a Saturday.

On a monday?

For us, there´s already a 6 hours race in august, a 16 hours race in october.
Quote from blakehoo88 :i am willing to do this just set a date and time and if i can get any team mates then yeah i'm in!

Do you really think this will happen since the thread was created 11 months ago and was abandoned?
Quote from h3adbang3r :Do you really think this will happen since the thread was created 11 months ago and was abandoned?

Heh, an old thread. Now 11th august makes more sense again..
Quote from h3adbang3r :Do you really think this will happen since the thread was created 11 months ago and was abandoned?

Wasnt abandoned, its just sleeping.
Thanks blakehoo88 for bumping an old thread
Quote from HL_Nano :Vamos que se viene más presencia Argentina en las próximas 24 hs

Obvio!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Is no news yet?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG