The online racing simulator
SimRS RALLY-X H3AT!
(5 posts, closed, started )
SimRS RALLY-X H3AT!

CLICK HERE FOR A PDF OF THE BASIC H3AT RULES

What is SIMRS RALLY-X H3AT?
SIMRS RALLY-X H3AT is a framework for SimRS rallycross events.
How does SIMRS RALLY-X H3AT work?
Each event will feature two elimination heats and a final main heat to determine the event's champion. After each elimination heat, the slowest competitors will be lost. The number of competitors lost will depend on the number of entrants (refer to the table included here). The main heat will always feature three drivers. Each event needs a minimum of six competitors to take place.
Each heat will be a three lap sprint featuring all of the non-eliminated drivers.
Am I limited to a specific car?
Yes, to keep things fair. For example, XRT's and FXO's are really no match for a well-driven RB4 on dirt. The FZ5 is a little bit faster than the XFG too! Events will likely have a 'featured car', and may even cycle through different cars during each heat! The featured car(s) will be noted in an event announcement.
When and where will these events happen?
You can view the latest schedule on the SimRS website (http://www.simrs.com/) or the Live for Speed Forums Race Calendar (http://www.lfsforum.net/calendar.php). Each event will take place on “[SimRS] Event Server” (no quotes) unless otherwise noted in an event announcement.
Is this a championship?
No. This is simply a way of keeping SimRS rallycross events quick, organized and consistent. However, a future championship may emerge, stay tuned to the SimRS website for any news regarding this.
Event Walkthrough
1st Elimination Heat
● The starting order will be randomly assigned.
● The event marshal will organize the starting grid.
● Competitors will run the three lap heat.
● The slowest competitors will be eliminated (refer to the table included here).
2nd Elimination Heat
● The finishing order of the 1st heat will be the starting
order of the 2nd heat.
● The event marshal may re-organize the starting grid if
penalties have been aquired.
● All but the top three drivers will be eliminated.
Main Heat
● The starting order will be determined by the 2nd heat's
finishing order (Fern Bay Rallycross is the only course
where the drivers won't start side-by-side).
● Someone wins!

CLICK HERE FOR A PDF OF THE BASIC H3AT RULES
Are you planning these kind of races any time soon? If so, when?

I know the choise of rallyx tracks is bit limited in lfs, but anyway It would be good to see some more rallyx action.

As a side note: How can you arrange the start grid manually?
Quote from Aquilifer :As a side note: How can you arrange the start grid manually?

Get the list of names in order, then call each person out. They click "Join", Hey presto - you've got yourself an organised grid!
Quote from mcintyrej :Get the list of names in order, then call each person out. They click "Join", Hey presto - you've got yourself an organised grid!

:doh: stupid me. I go dig a hole for myself now.
I'd like to get a steady weekly/bi-weekly series going, but I need some input from you guys. Check the thread below..
This thread is closed

SimRS RALLY-X H3AT!
(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG