The online racing simulator
Quote from Vykos69 :ever saw LeMans 24h driven rev IRL?

DONT change the track combos!

If we had real life tracks I would agree. Reversed versions of them doesn't exist for the racing sims like GTR, GTL... . BUt we have fictional tracks that many leagues are using in every direction, so why not here either? Personally, I woulnd't mind it.
Just to cut the discussion short: It won't happen, at least not for this season.
No pressure, but when can we expect a finalized schedule? There are lots of other leagues going on, and we really need to know where to allocate our time/where we can commit to do other things.

Thanks!
Basically, the schedule is final. However, we always call it preliminary so we can react to urgent events and postpone or move up a race with due notice.

But generelly, take these dates as the race dates.
Gotcha, thanks.

And the times as well?
Times are never bound to change. 10am for 12h, 16:00 for 24h, noon for 6h races, all times CET and summertime when applicable.
I guess the 1000km races will also start at noon?
Yes.
1am PST, even on a Saturday, makes racing extremely hard... i agree with DeadWolfBones about the start time, better to run a race waking up early, than staying up late imo.

i did it last year... woke up at 3am to run my stint for one of the 24 hr races i believe. i know its neigh on impossible to please everyone... but concentration is a factor to be taken into account. sleep = concentration.
it was the 6hours of Aston GT race ben not the "one of the 24h races" (theres just one anyways )
Info About Teams
Hello...

We have a team called "Nitro²", and we are very impressed with your event. We are from Brazil, and maybe you can send us some information about it...we are waiting for someday make a test to enjoy your event...

Anyway, any response is welcome.

Respectly,

Daniel Schmitt
Nitro² Team Member
msn: danielgramado@yahoo.com

Visit our website: www.nitro2team.com
What time's qually today?

I'm so tired i cant remember

BEN: I'll have to run some of the early stints (first), sleep in the middle and get up to finish it.
Kind of ridiculous that qualifying is supposed to be today(?) but there's been no thread (or even post or PM) announcing it. What gives?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Kind of ridiculous that qualifying is supposed to be today(?) but there's been no thread (or even post or PM) announcing it. What gives?

^^
I agree, especially after the crap I took in the GT2 threads.

Racing numbers aren't issued yet either
Might be time to step back, take a breath, and reassess things.
hmmmmmm oktoberfest.... coincidence?
It's 4:13 in the morning, I'm still up from saturday night ready to qualify, and I'd rather be passing out right about now. What's going on? :P

/Edit - Hmmm... my information may be wrong, I was told 4 am our time, but the rules say 2100 CET or 3 pm. Oh well, after waking up at 4 pm I was going to be up about this late anyway.
Qualifying
In the week before a race on Sunday and Friday nights at 21:00 CET (summertime when applicable) qualifying sessions of one hour will be held. Teams can run an unlimited amount of laps during these sessions, but may only have one car on the track at all times. The fastest lap of the team counts for the starting positions.

DWB found it, not sure where. My ass is going back to bed. see you in a few hours
Qualifying has not been specially announced because it always is at the same times. Server info will come later today.
FFS, guys kyoto what??? yeah NORMAL, which normal???, GP, national, plz edit the schedule and put whatever combo it is on it...

I guess its National rite???
Quote from Koopa :FFS, guys kyoto what??? yeah NORMAL, which normal???, GP, national, plz edit the schedule and put whatever combo it is on it...

I guess its National rite???

heyy, it is always the same in lfs:
i have write down the tracks for you.
  1. 12h of Kyoto: September 29 (ky long)
  2. 1000km of South City Long: October 27 (South City Long)
  3. Westhill 6h: November 24 (we international)
  4. 24h of Aston: January 19 (aston Grand Prix)
  5. Blackwood 6h: March 1 (bl gp normal)
  6. 1000km of Kyoto: April 5 (ky national )
no rev. just normal

greetz,

Reintjan Hoiting
Im getting a bit annoyed by the way the MoEadmins post things on this forum...

Lucky one of my teamm8's was paying attention, BUTT why on earth dont you guys make a decent annoucement about the qualifying... I sure im not the only one who didnt know this, i couldnt find anything about it on first hand... Took me around 30 mins...

And another thing, why post the qualifying stuff @ the same day the qualify starts... Its the same thing with the test races, things are posted too late imo... A day in advance would be a little bit less stressfull.

Post things like this a day orso in advance, and in a annoucement topic or something, so we can find it back, and we dont need to read every post in all the topics...

O and what about passwords for tonight???
Quote from Hoellsen :Qualifying has not been specially announced because it always is at the same times. Server info will come later today.

This is understandable, but at the same time the rule says Friday night as well as Sunday night, and nothing was announced on Friday.

You can probably see why this makes people uncertain.
friday is in a few days...thats why there was nothing announced concerning friday yet...
afaik the rules say. the sunday before the race and friday before the race...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG