The online racing simulator
Buckle Up
BOTT has asked a few of us to step up and rule when things go wrong, while the other judges may chose to remain unknown, I'm happy to tell you I'm one of 3.

BOTT is a fine and upcoming league, I couldn't be happier being invited to oversee thier rules.

From time to time, an announced racer may drop in to your server, just to observe. Please keep in mind...rulings are fair and just, but final.

That being said, I couldn't be happier.

Thx Arrow,

AAnt
Welcome Ant

Good to have you onboard as a judge
I'l give you a pie to ban all teams except HR
Noob, I think you'd need a lot more pies than that to win.
#6 - bozo
Quote from LFSn00b :I'll give two pies if you let us win

If used with appropriate skill, positioning and accuracy, you could achieve much with just 1 pie ...

Not that i would recommend intimidating any of the judges, which would be as grave as, ermm, bribery
Attached images
Nick's pie-tm.jpg
I'm a Canadian, pies mean very little to us, now if it were a beaver tail with Canadian Chedder Cheese....hehe.

I look forward to hopefully spectating a few events, just as an observer.

Looks like this is going to be a great season for BOTT, race clean, have fun, respect all

AAnt
Ant, check your mailbox in a few days...
Quote from AtomAnt :I'm a Canadian, pies mean very little to us, now if it were a beaver tail with Canadian Chedder Cheese....hehe.

I look forward to hopefully spectating a few events, just as an observer.

Looks like this is going to be a great season for BOTT, race clean, have fun, respect all

AAnt

Wow, those pastries look mighty fine

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG