The online racing simulator
The rule is the same as in F1, you cant touch the yellow lines. Pit entrance does not matter as much as long as drivers make it clear that they are pitting in rather than cutting across other competitors.

The tyre that sticks out is a default tyre. Nothing i can do.
Thanks.
I forgot that even in singleplayer mode it automatically loads the modded track layout ( not in hotlapping mode ).Thanks for clarification on the rules.
Most likely the tyres will stay where they belong... I hope.
What time does the race start (UTC time)

On the danish forum, there is different messages about this !?
Quote from alland44 :What time does the race start (UTC time)

On the danish forum, there is different messages about this !?

Race starts at 18:45 UTC, qual at 18:00.
It's been there for a good few weeks now and there was a pretty long discussion about it.
Quote from BenjiMC :It's been there for a good few weeks now and there was a pretty long discussion about it.

Not enough then
Such an important matter, should have been sent to all the teamleaders. Just my opinnion
IGTC No.3:

"In order to avoid a penalty, a driver who loses connection for any reason prior to a driver change must reconnect and re-join the race. If another driver takes over the car before the original driver reconnects, the team will be assessed a LL penalty in the final standings."

After almost 4 hours of racing I just can´t think clear anymore but somehow I understand your point/motivation to do so.

Pls. explain it to me.
I had the same question as well, but its an established MOE rule as well.

You have the ability to bypass a driver-change pitstop and save a Lot of time by reconnecting with a new driver.

Basically its just to ensure equality amoung all the teams.
Quote from R.Kolz :IGTC No.3:

"In order to avoid a penalty, a driver who loses connection for any reason prior to a driver change must reconnect and re-join the race. If another driver takes over the car before the original driver reconnects, the team will be assessed a LL penalty in the final standings."

After almost 4 hours of racing I just can´t think clear anymore but somehow I understand your point/motivation to do so.

Pls. explain it to me.

It's as Stu explained. I don't completely agree with it, if someone gains an advantage from it they should get a penalty from it, but being near the end of a lap and getting disconnected then getting a penalty is like a slap in the face.
Its best to make black-and-white rules where ever its possible to do so.

Because there is the potential for advantage to be gained, its best to have a rule to uniformly deal with it. Judgement calls always end up razzing people, black-and-white rules are fair for everone.

This avoids unpleasant situations like the SC instance we had earlier today
Quote from rcpilot :It's as Stu explained. I don't completely agree with it, if someone gains an advantage from it they should get a penalty from it, but being near the end of a lap and getting disconnected then getting a penalty is like a slap in the face.

Right, It´s not a very accurate and proportioned thing to do. It should be more precise. It should only be for those, who disconnect and enter in almost the same seconds and not for those, who have a normal disconnect. There´s a difference.
Quote from srdsprinter :Its best to make black-and-white rules where ever its possible to do so.

Because there is the potential for advantage to be gained, its best to have a rule to uniformly deal with it. Judgement calls always end up razzing people, black-and-white rules are fair for everone.

Well, you could even do something like divide it up by sectors. IE - first sector over ~50 seconds is where the cutoff for a penalty is.
-> to Humble

Yea, but then as I said, it becomes a judgement call. Judgement calls are a bad idea in 99% of situations, and should be avoided like the plague.

You guys had the same chance to read the rules as everyone else. While it does suck, and its particularly rough, its the same for everyone.
Quote from srdsprinter :Its best to make black-and-white rules where ever its possible to do so.

Understand the opinion, but it´s too hard I think. There´s a huge diffence of getting a LL on Aston Historic than Aston Cadet for example. Could be better if it was just like 30 or 45 seconds for example.

Hm..actually, I think My other opinion in the previous post is better. It should only count for those, where the change of drivers is going very fast, so it must be planned somehow.
Perhaps. I think time pentalties are a good idea, something to perhaps look into for next season.
I got a question
It was estimated before and there were complaints so it's not gonna change back to how it was or there will be complaints .
No Protest thread?
I´ll for sure open one if there isn´t one..
there is one now.
-
(R.Kolz) DELETED by R.Kolz
Going to be a movie maker:

Feel free to see my first one:

Title : "What´s the rush all about".

See attached file.
Attached files
Whats the rush all about.zip - 1.8 MB - 685 views
In the danish forum, somebody told me about complaints against my car (#12 from dba) I can`t see any complaints - Can you !?

Ask Questions Here
(314 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG