The online racing simulator
I've created a nice news page so I can update it really quickly after races. Go to http://gentlefoot.com/ to read the latest news
The site has been updated with latest news and stats and standings following tonights race.

www.gentlefoot.com
The site has been updated following race 9 of the GFC last night. All replays, stats, news items etc etc can now be viewed.

Visit www.gentlefoot.com to view.
I have now added a chat area to gentlefoot.com in the forum.
I have decided to offer prizes for the GFC and GTTC season winners. The winners of the GTR and TBO classes in the GTTC and the FOX and FO8 classes in the GFC will now win a genuine, quality trophy!

The trophy will be motorsport oriented with a plaque and personalised engraving.

The next season of the GFC and GTTC is due to start on Sunday 6th January. Get your entry in now to be in with a chance of winning these excellent prizes.

Read more here:
Gentlefoot.com - LFS Leagues, Events, Car Setups and More

Enter here:
LFS League/Event Entry
Last nights race was fantastic fun. 18 cars on the grid and 18 finishers. A very rare thing indeed. Especially over a 75 minute race.

Brilliant driving everyone.
It's the final GFC race of the season on 18th November. There won't be another GFC race after that until 6th January 08.

I am now accepting entries for season 2. The final race of this season is a great opportunity for those joining next season to get some experience of the dual class system.

You can enter all the gentlefoot.com events by clicking here. Add a comment that you would like to enter the next race and which car you will be driving.

There are 32 places on the grid in total. The average grid size so far this season has been 22.5 cars. This leaves almost 10 places for new faces wanting to participate.

We have drivers of all speeds and experiences and welcome anyone who wants to race cleanly and fairly
Don't forget that Season 2 of GFC and Season 1 of GTTC begin today.

If you've signed up then make sure you're on the server in plenty of time tonight. There's still time to sign up and with races for FO8, FOX, GTR and TBO there's got to be a car you like there somewhere!
Round 2 of Season 2 of the GFC is this Sunday at KY GP Long Rev., our gentlefoot.com#1 server will be full of action over the next few days if anyone wants to sample some gfc racing.

GFC News
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG