The online racing simulator
GFC News
Now accepting entries for race 2 in two weeks time.

GF
The only LFSStats version available for use in patch X that I could find was in French. I'm sure you can work out what it all means.

I may translate it at some point if I have time but I've got a lot on with the results and standing pages that I need to add to the website. And also another video may be in order.

GF
I'm pleased to announce we already have 12 entries for race 2 within about 2 hours of entries opening. Only 20 slots left so get in quick to avoid dissappointment.

GF
Quote from Gentlefoot :The only LFSStats version available for use in patch X that I could find was in French. I'm sure you can work out what it all means.

I may translate it at some point if I have time but I've got a lot on with the results and standing pages that I need to add to the website. And also another video may be in order.

GF

I understood it , just took me by suprise lol.
Flip will be pleased tho
The GFC server is now set to Kyoto Ring National in readiness for the next race. It is open for public races. Hope to see you there tonight
There has been a rule change regarding reserve drivers. See Important Information, GFC Rules and Entry Procedure sections in the forum for info.

www.gentlefoot.com/LFS/forum
The grid for race 2 is full already in under 24 hours!

There are usually many no shows. At the last race there were 45 entrants including reserves and we ended up with exactly 32 on the grid.

So there are 15 reserve spots so get in there quick

GF
#12 - Dru
wow - thats great news

Great start to the series and a good succesful formula mix combination
Quote from Gentlefoot :The grid for race 2 is full already in under 24 hours!

There are usually many no shows. At the last race there were 45 entrants including reserves and we ended up with exactly 32 on the grid.

So there are 15 reserve spots so get in there quick

GF

Thats excellent Gentlefoot
Anyone fancy stress testing the server?
#15 - MR_B
I strongly suggest email updates, for some of us who are very busy online, we can't keep up to date with everything, and newletters/RSS feeds become vital.
Quote from MR_B :I strongly suggest email updates, for some of us who are very busy online, we can't keep up to date with everything, and newletters/RSS feeds become vital.

Everytime there is important information I mass email my members. Thats seems fine.
I'm not going to password tonights practice session as I think the numbers may be limited. Anyone is welcome so long as they are clean and considerate. 20:00GMT tonight on GFC server.

GF
Championship standings have now been updated.
Only 4 guaranteed grid slots left for race 3. Better be quick if you want to avoid the reserve list.

GF
audimasta has very kindly produced a little video of the closing laps of the GFC. Shows how close a 52 lap race can be and you get a good feel for the dual class format in it.

I have created a forum section for all members to add any videos they happen to produce. It's located here:

http://www.gentlefoot.com/LFS/forum/viewtopic.php?t=169

enjoy!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG