The online racing simulator
LFS:DC Under New Management, again.
I, Sephir, has taken LFS: DC off of Cezary's shoulders due to another failed event. Hopefully we can make this a successful league and I hope everyone can have some fun.
me and seph are managing LFSDC again.Since this has became a total failure,were doing the best we can to make it alive again.If you signed up,COME!
Me and Seph? I never assigned you a position.
I want to help tho...
#5 - br0nd
lol
Wow, this series is clearly going down
Quote from ImportFantasy :I want to help tho...

lololololololololol, i couldnt help but laugh at that idiotic statement
0_o
Okay stop spamming.
I don't plan on scrapping the Demo League. LFS Drifter, your practice has not gone to waste.

navarox, I completely agree, but thats the way things go. I will try my best to get a good turn out on the next event. After I get moderator powers for this sub-forum I will start planning.
so are the demo races still going on today??????? any info on why it got cancelled would be great
No. The previous season has been scrapped. There was a crappy turnout for the S2 event thats why Cez quit.
Yeah becasue people sign up and they dont bother to come
Thats a good idea navarox, I'll be sure to consider it.
As a newbie in LFS i found the DC very-very nice.I would love to take part and i totally agree with navarox proposition!I cannot understand,although many ppl drift why a DC isnt succesfull?Im in GVR team(Greek Virtual Racing Team) http://www.gvrteam.gr/ and i will post there so that atleast 2-3 guys can have a consistent run in DC!I can only cross my fingers so that the DC is finally on the move.I dont know in what way i could help here but plz if u are planning something serious tell me!

Untill 13 of July i read-write summer exams so i cannot help a lot but past that date its ok for me to do everything iam asked!

Is there any drift races i could take part for practising?

Sorry for the noobs questions new here trying to know!
@sonsa, it will take awhile for the dev's to actually do something, but if everything goes as planned we will be drifting shortly.

You can practice anytime, the events will be coming shortly regardless of whether the dev's give me my sub-forum.
Ok

Any suggestions on the servers i could practise in?

iam good enough and not a wrecker as most driftwannabie are!
Nope, you could practice in any server or even offline, but if you feel like it, drop me a line in:
[RF] Drift Server
Quote from LazLoW :Nope, you could practice in any server or even offline, but if you feel like it, drop me a line in:
[RF] Drift Server

ok man thanks for the proposition!

I know that the server suggestion question i made was noobish but to learn always u have to ask!

Already in GVR 3-4 ppl are into drifting and we plan to start practising so that we could participate in the new Champ.
its good to hear that sosna .We will be looking towards u in LFSDC
uhhhh, count me in
i have a swedish team, and we are in to drifting.. so a league would be perfect..

LFS:DC Under New Management, again.
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG