The online racing simulator
Summer Break!
OLFSL TV is a great idea, however some problems have cropped up..Solar believes a live TV streaming will never happen from a personal computer..Sami, I think has it figured out...he was so excited about this capture card he bought.....but alas.....it didn't have the push he needed.

STATS are not supported by LFS anymore...yes there is this W17 patch thing......our coders are rewriting what will become the next standard.

This next race AS1R with MRT will not give you instant results (takes time for STaff to upload we have to do this race by hand)

One good piece of news.....no more.......you join by name "CLICK JOIN ONLY"......it's all auto now from the grid list.

Over the summer months ( personally I'll be fishing and kissing my grandkids) but OLFSL will be HARD at work.....when we come back, expect the best....cause we are.

So many drivers have improved there skills from track/car combos through this league......noobs get sets and some advice and weeeeeeeee.

We're not all Rudi turbo's or BeanBaggers..most feared guy is a Ks Driver.

We'll work hard over the summer break to bring you back for the last 3 races of this season.....no driver gets refused to join, hosts and tuners help these drivers who are novice. Remember, if it's a registered OLFSL member.....your job is to help him race clean.

I'm also happy to announce that there is a Summer Skills Competition.

Any comments.....comments about points X math......I got one word.....if you have a VALID point and can formulate MATH contact us, contribute

If you DO NOT keep two wheels on the track, expect Solar to say so.

We've had some very good donations, TY, you know who you are.
We just got a 50 Euro donation recently, way to go member.

Summary, we will provide the best grid start...we'll have best stats, user friendy system

Tell your friends,
The more the merrier.
AAnt

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG