The online racing simulator
i started a thread over at the 500servers forum, so maybe one of the admins saw it. if so, great. if not, doesn't matter as long as its fixed
Seems to be fixed for me as well. If it was something someone actively fixed, hopefully they'll post here to say what it was.
Is it possible that this is all happening on servers that are running on the same machine?

i.e. 5 servers running in a 500servers machine, one of them works while the other 4 don't. We are trying to set several servers on our own hosting and are having this problem.
I really dont know what happened, i left home, didnt change anything on the computer, and when i come back a few hours latter the problem was gone... I really wish i known what it was.. Havent test it properly but it seens that is complited gone
I had this problem already in W. Usually restarting LFS or changing language(??!!) did the trick. With patch X it came very frequent, but I think I found solution for me. So far every time I've turned off automatic skin download, I have gotten into server every single time.
Seeing as most of you are from states and I had "did not receive quest information"-problem earlier, this might not work for you. Especially if you can't get into certain servers any time. My problem occurred randomly on every server...
I have not seen anything out of the ordinary on any of my boxes.. The servers that have been listed btw actually ranged over 3 different boxes. (one of them in the US and some in the UK... strange) As far as i know its not a problem anymore. But would like to know if you experience it again with a specific time if possible.

Thanks for flagging this up at the 500 servers forums also glyphon
Thanks for letting us know, Franky.

I'll alert you if it happens to me again.
I get the same thing too.. However it comes in various guises.

Can't get guest info
Can't get track data
Can't get some messegers

I'd love a solution to this. I was having guest info problems just before patch x, but only a few weeks before. Before that i was fine. I figured it was something up with the master server, cause it doesn't seem to matter what server I join, how many are in it. Jeez I even get it connnecting to my own server on my own computer. lol

Love to see a solution.

Ven
heh havent been paying attention to the forum, kinda busy, but anyway you can get the ip's of servers by using netstat in the cmd line, if you ask for the server list in lfs and do a netstat you should see all the ip's, hard to find out wich one it is you want but there are ways to find that out, like waiting for all the connects to timeout and try to connect to a single server. netstat -o lists connections and gives a PID (process id) wich you can check in the task manager(may need to change the options there to see the PID), so you can be sure its lfs's connections youre looking at and not msn or aim, whatever. oh one more thing, you dont need to know the ip, just the adress and the DNS will translate the ip for you, so you can easily tracert www.google.com for example.
Quote from Mauni :I had this problem already in W. Usually restarting LFS or changing language(??!!) did the trick. With patch X it came very frequent, but I think I found solution for me. So far every time I've turned off automatic skin download, I have gotten into server every single time.
Seeing as most of you are from states and I had "did not receive quest information"-problem earlier, this might not work for you. Especially if you can't get into certain servers any time. My problem occurred randomly on every server...

This is it, I think. I have had this error too on most of the servers very frequently, but removing the skin download also removed the problem...
Quote from Fide_316 :This is it, I think. I have had this error too on most of the servers very frequently, but removing the skin download also removed the problem...

Yeah works like a charm every time. Only if there was a script to turn on/off automatic downloads and joining servers would be so much easier.
error did not receive ok
hi guys . i have problem to join servers . and that error when i join to hosts occur. (did not receive ok ) . and how can i solve it matter? Uhmm
Attached images
lfs_00000232.png
lfs_00000231.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG