The online racing simulator
TinTop Terror Series
Following the success of our Open Wheel'n' series the AAL team is proud to present our second series for the year 2007, the TinTop Terror!
http://australasianleague.com/ ... L_Tintop_Terror_small.jpg

We present to you a spectacular 6 round series that will test the ability of each driver in a variety of tintop cars ranging from the underpowered UF 1000 in sprint race action to the rumbling GTR class over a gruelling four hour enduro.

Quote :Round 1:
Date : 16th May 2007
Car(s): UF1000
Track : Fernbay Club
Format: 2 races - Race 1 - 20 laps, random grid, 40 % point weighting
Race 2 - 40 laps, reverse grid, 60 % point weighting

Round 2:
Date : 30th May 2007
Car(s): XR or XF
Track : Aston Club Reversed
Format: 2 races (2x 20 laps), reverse grid second race

Round 3:
Date : 13th June 2007
Car(s): RB4, FXO or GTT
Track : Kyoto National
Format: 2 hour timed race

Round 4:
Date : 27th June 2007
Car(s): FZ50 or Raceabout
Track : Westhill International
Format: 45 laps

Round 5:
Date : 11th July 2007
Car(s): FZR, FXR or XRR
Track : Blackwood
Format: 70 laps

Round 6:
Date : 25th July 2007
Car(s): FZR, FXR or XRR
Track : Aston Grand Prix
Format: 4 hours, driver swap, 2 drivers per team.

Please head over to our website to sign-up, as well as visit our official forum over at A.R.S.E if you have any question.

NB: This league if only run for those racers who live within the AustralAsian Region.
#2 - Slopi
Nice to see I can't compete based on my nationality....

LFS... bringing the world... apart?
Quote from Slopi :Nice to see I can't compete based on my nationality....

LFS... bringing the world... apart?

LOL, well that's not really the case. Can't really blame LFS for that rather just the nature of the earth... and the sun...

Our reasons for having this league only for those within the AustralAsian region is twofold. Firstly it's because of timezones. We race at night our time, which is (GMT+10) and i'm sure most ppl in europe are having lunch or at work and people in America are sleeping or have have just woken up. The second reason is ping rates. We all don't like lag and by restricting those who enter to basically the country the league is run and the nearby surround countries, lag is minimised which makes for better racing.
Congratulations for everyone that participated in this series.

Final standings can be found here
Well done Bugle on another excellent performance throughout the whole series. Mention also needs to be given to the MPR team on taking out the team title.

Don't forget our official AAL forum which can handle all your inquiries is located here.

Please check the AustralAsian League Website for our next series (GTR.2007)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG