(27 posts, closed, started )

Poll : should it change?

no i think the xrr is fine
yes i would like it to change to the fxr if it was possible
bith would be good if it was possible
not sure
fxr or xrr
this is just as a gauge as to peoples thoughts not an i want it to change

if it was possible would you like to keep the xrr change to the fxr or have both?

btw bith in the ans is supposed to be both
Xrr for sure. FXR is'nt as much fun imo
but you posted fxr
Whagh? Oh ye! i thought it said "yes, i would like the FXR to be changed" but you options dont make sense anyway!

tss, silly kids.....
the current car is xrr
so they do make sence
As we had a discussion about this prior of the season we won't have any change to the ruleset and car for season 2 (only if there will be a real v8 stock car available) no matter how the result of this poll and discussion comes out.

the reasons are:
1. XRR is rearwheel drive which resembles more to nascar then the FXR
2. we had the FXR in season one which is much more stable, easier to handle with damage but not very challanging imo

i will reopen this thread just to see how your opinions are on this topic...
ok thanks mate, i knew you probably would leave it as firstly it would mess the first round up and secong you saying bout the nascar part but thanks for reopening to see peoples opinion so i think we must say

THE POLL WILL ONLY SHOW OPINIONS AND WILL NOT INFLUENCE AND CHANGE
Personally I preffered the FXR on the oval, I found the XRR didn't require any lifting of the throttle which made it less challenging, and the XRR was less stable when the aerodynamic environment changed (moving in and out of tow) which possibly resulted in more yellow flags than we would have had with the FXR.

I accept that this opinion is based on very limited track experience with the car and could be, in part at least, down to the setup.

On the other hand the rear wheel drive meens I can do neat power slides coming in and out of the pits.

EDIT: Actually my preffered solution would have been a choice of all 3 with the cars balanced for the oval via voluntary restrictions.
lol becky, i agree with a similar reason, and you know how to post in poll/opinion threads more like that please
The XRR is far more challenging on none oval tracks, and so far more fun
Xrr Ftw
What car is the FXR sorry for me been a noob asking this question but i do get confused on which cars are which some i know some i don't know. is it the last car on the list?
Quote from faster111 :What car is the FXR sorry for me been a noob asking this question but i do get confused on which cars are which some i know some i don't know. is it the last car on the list?

FXR is the GT-R version off the FXO it's the first car of the GT-R cars
Its the small car then its fx gtr? right oh just send me a pic of that car it be better.
Quote from faster111 :Thanks i vote for that car.

Just because it look's good
XRR is the one because Nascar is actually RWD
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Just because it look's good
XRR is the one because Nascar is actually RWD

No i didint vote for it just looks good its stable.
BECKY..... YOU LIFTED WITH THE FXR??? ..................................ants:'s You must of been going fast

As I drive with the mouse (I know..... Im tight) the FXR was great fun as the added traction made for a more level playing field........

BUT this XXR is taking me to a new level of Mouse Performance...lol

While you Wheelers use the force.....I have to Sence the force /

Now until we get a PROPER PUSH ROD SMALL BLOCK V8 RWD CAR that will fry tires with out the need for all this TURDBO Boost....... Im Happy to Drive this Namby Pamby JAP inspired XXR around any track.....
i am wondering how many different namings for this car exist whats next the "XXX"?
Quote :BECKY..... YOU LIFTED WITH THE FXR???

On T1 on oval reverse (T3 normally) last season yes I think I lifted. I finished 2nd or 3rd if I recall, so I guess I must have been going fast.
I think I ran with the 'W' key to the floor all the time Going the normal way around....
Quote from Fischfix :i am wondering how many different namings for this car exist whats next the "XXX"?

XRR,XXR, XXX..... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN The TURDBO Car
I say we take up Becky's 3 car system. With all the GTR's in race but with restrictions on.
It would solve all the problems, as well as making the races look and sound more interesting!
Oh by the way, really sorry I turned up for qualifying at round 1 but then bunked out of the race. My computer seemed to have a sudden urge to break itself. My Cpu fan was stuttering, so I'd rather turn my computer off than risk blowing up my Cpu.
it is okay, you still will get about 100pts for the qualifying
This thread is closed

fxr or xrr
(27 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG