The online racing simulator
I have uploaded the first race statistics (inofficial results). You will find it in the "RESULTS" section of www.lfscar.com

for those who cannot access the website properly, here is the direct link to it.

you can read out most of the things: fastest lap, highest climber, leading bonus.

however, i need to check if the #9 car did a complete lap in leading position and of course all the penalties are not in that statistics.

i am still in need of a replay of the qualifying, as it did not save on my machine properly.
I have a replay of the last 16 minutes or so of qualifying. Unfortunately I had a disconnect just as we clicked ready :/.
Cool stats, looks like i was the fastest guy on track from lap 82 onwards

Only 18 laps in the lead though, thought i had more

Any chance we could have the graph in a higher resolution or something? its pretty hard to see whats going on there
RACE INCIDENT REPORT

Lap 5: #11 hit me under caution phase. When replay checked he was still accelarating when he hit me, didnt brake untill damage had been done.

Leaders Lap 14/My Lap 5: Huge crash under caution - not sure on who did it

Thats it.
In third fcy 2 cars passed the safety car ... I guess both wanted to be the lucky "loser".
#31 - J.B.
Replay of quali: http://rapidshare.com/files/34 ... qual_20M_17R_23Q.mpr.html

Quote from yankman :In third fcy 2 cars passed the safety car ... I guess both wanted to be the lucky "loser".

One of them was me. I was already 15 laps down, thought I might be the lucky dog, asked, someone said yes, I went. Fischfix called the real lucky dog while I was already on my way so I thought I might as well keep going, a penalty couldn't make my race much worse. Next time I won't move before fischfix or the pace car officially calls the number of course.

Incident reports:
lap 3: overtaken under caution.
lap 14: involved in (race ending) crash under caution.
Is there an explanation why u not use ur s2 account to do ur postings ?
#33 - J.B.
Wanted to keep the same name here that I use on the track and that I used at RSC.
Quote from J@mes :
Any chance we could have the graph in a higher resolution or something? its pretty hard to see whats going on there

i wish we could, but the graph and everything is done by lfstats tool, i might copy all laptimes into one excel file and see if i can render out a better lapgraph by myself. EDIT: I AM SO STUPID , there is a xml file to configure this thing... just hang on
Ah thats much better
When will championship result's be posted ?
after reviewing all racing incedents and race-reports. i think i can close race 1 reports on monday morning and give out the standings at monday evening. you can see the race-statistics (which also contain most of the bonus points on the website already. in total it looks like this, without any penalty at the moment:

so this is unofficial:
Points Driver
1st____195___#8 | Rawex
2nd____180___#38 [FPR]Yankman
3rd____170___#11 [HR] SuLLy
4th____170___#42 Strokes>UK<
5th____165___#2 Becky Rose
6th____156___#9 [FM]^Ketil
7th____155___#55 Adonis BotP
8th____144___#74 Moo.Danny
9th____143___#5 GWADanny
10th___142___#455 Fin[UK]
11th___130___#07 [FM]^KeNi
12th___127___#79 J.B. BotP
13th___124___#18 [FM]Fischfix
14th___123___#14 [HR] HogaMan
15th___121___#50 TKS||Branislav
16th___117___#66 G.Gab BotP
17th___115___#3 bo duke
18th___114___#22 [FM]Byrney
19th___106___#999 [PWRL]james12s
20th___103___#13 DFH| LONT
21nd___100___#007Jack.McIntyre

included bonus:
Fastest Laptim: +5pts. for #11
Pole Position: +5 pts. for #8
Leading Bonus: +5pts. for #8, #9(review), #11, #38, #42, #74
Highest Climber: +5pts. #9
Qualifying Top 50%: +5pts. #5, #8, #11, #14, #22, #38, #42, #55, #66, #74

as far as i can tell now, we will have a lot of penalties though

Team championship looks like this (NOT official)

Team Championships

1st___Halfords Racing (2 Cars)___146.5
2nd___BotP (3 Cars)______________131.33
3rd___Fragmaster (4 Cars)________131
Why don't I get a leading bonus? (#74)
well first Great race Fischfix, i liked it alot, true that there were some things about rules and miss commanding.. which caused few places for me and hogaman, but :P things happends.

Yankman thanks for the nice words hehe

Now as you probably know me and Hogaman Team'd up as partners and made a pretty good team if i must say loved having you as a partner hoga, we must do that again sometime!

Well nothing in this race went like me and hogaman planned.. pitstop, racing and the start.. and our little change in plans was luck all luck.. the qualify, went as planed, but when we started the main things went down :S we wanted to draft in start... but it was easyere to bumb we found out so we bumbed, but hogaman slipped.. so i went back for him.. and later on he slipped again.. :/ around lap 15 he crashed and it was way to long to go back for him.. and we planed to use 100% fuel and then 25%.. but then i came up with this "Great" idea .. if i must say :P that if we could drive around in the pacecar season for 5 laps more.. to lap 20! we could meet in pit together.. and go out with a 100% fuel and didn't need to pit anymore! so we did..! we ended up last doing the race.. and was bumbing.. we passed alot of people, maybe a little unfair.. "going inside with bumb and pass down smoothly" but there wasn't any rules against it.. and if we had to draft 3 people it would slow us down and maybe risk a crash. So we drived as fast as we could to get up on top again.. and managed to get around pole 5-6.. i think and hoga made a crash sad enough :'( we were thinking about going back.. but 20 sec was too much.. so i kept driving, then i thought back.. OW YEAH WE PITTED!! and hopefully the others havent!!! and none of you luckly hadn't pit ^^ we all had the same plan to go 100+ laps and pit and goal.. but me and hoga's little change and plans because of a crash, did take us up to a first place ^^ little sad for hoga :'( he managed to get allmost 3 place.. but his tyre blew and had to pit.. and he clicked end race by misstake nOoo.

thats me and hoga's race! maybe luck, maybe good driving or simply good tactic? who knows well great race!!! for my sake.. not a single min was boring.

P.S. this is all out of my memory.. a thing or 2 might be a little slippy.. "around the laps"
Quote from Leifde :Why don't I get a leading bonus? (#74)

because of a copy-paste error. thats why it is NOT official
Quote from byrney2004 :RACE INCIDENT REPORT

Lap 5: #11 hit me under caution phase. When replay checked he was still accelarating when he hit me, didnt brake untill damage had been done.

Leaders Lap 14/My Lap 5: Huge crash under caution - not sure on who did it

Thats it.

me? not like I ruined your race,please don't make a big fuss out of something small,sorry fot the touch
I am not making a big fuss. The idea is that I report anything that happened against me. The only thing I am not sure of is how much detail is required, so I just wrote a quick comment of description. It caused an accident, so needs reporting.
If you have a problem with that then sorry to offend you, but my complaint is fair. Just because my race was ruined before it began does not make it ok to hit me (which from your comment seems to be your feelings).
just to make sure everyone understands it right: please post all incidents that happened to you or your car
Quote from byrney2004 :I am not making a big fuss. The idea is that I report anything that happened against me. The only thing I am not sure of is how much detail is required, so I just wrote a quick comment of description. It caused an accident, so needs reporting.
If you have a problem with that then sorry to offend you, but my complaint is fair. Just because my race was ruined before it began does not make it ok to hit me (which from your comment seems to be your feelings).

I didn't do it intentially mate,really
Ok here is the race report for the first 53 laps (including all cautions), not reviewed so far Lap 57-130 and all pit-entrance and pit-exits for crossing the yellow line.

Race Report:
Lap 1 (Caution) Penalty
#50 | Put on wrong starting position (is 15th, should be 13th), not sure why this happend, gets a 1pts bonus | #50
#9 | Put on wrong starting position (is 19th, should be 12th), too late on griding |
#22 | False start, gets stop and go penalty by LFS |
#50 | Brakes, locks up tires, causes a domino effect of braking cars | -5 #50
#13 Hit #79 | Because of domino-effect caused by #50 and keeping not enough space | -5 #13
#999 Hit #13 | Because of domino-effect caused by #50 and keeping not enough space | -5 #999
#3 Overtook #9 | Not giving place back before end of caution but #9 gained from being last position and full throttle |
|
Lap 2 |
#66 Hit #07 | #66 tapped the rear end of #07, causing the caution | -5 #66
Lap 3 |
#14 Hit #42 | #14 did not hold line when Caution came out (-5 because #42 did not give much room either) | -5 #14
#5 Hit #2 | Spinning #42 hit #5 which hit #2 |
#455 Hit #14 | #455 went right into the standing #14 in the middle of track |
#8 Overtook #74 | #8 did not give place back before end of caution | -10 #8
#9 Overtook #79 | #9 did not give place back before end of caution | -10 #9
|
Lap 5 (under Caution) |
#22 Hit #74 | #74 slowed down to pacecar-speed, #22 hit #74 because of not enough space | -5 #22
#11 Hit #22 | #11 hit #22 because of not enough space | -5 #11
#5 Hit #11 | #5 hit #11 because of not enough space | -5 #5
#2 Hit #11 | Because of #11 crashs and spins |
|
Lap 6 (under Caution) |
#22 Crossed Yellow line | Because of wrecked car |
#13 Disconnects |
|
Lap 7 (under Caution) |
#455 Is Lucky dog |
#13 Disconnects |
|
Lap 11 |
#74 Hit #8 | #8 lost traction and starts to slide, #74 was right behind and could not avoid #8. #8 spins | -5 #8
#18 Hit #5 | #18 lost controll slammed into side of #5, #18 spins, #5 continutes | -5 #18
Both caused the caution |
|
L14 (under caution) |
#42 Is Lucky dog |
#50 | Parks on track in T2 high, Sent to spectatet after not responding several times in lap 16 | -5 #50
#999 | Brakes to 60km/h in T2 and causes a domino effect which leads to big Pile-up including | -5 #999
#3, #07, #18, #22, #42, #79, #455, #999 |
#79 | Gets stuck on the apex because of pile-up, needs to telepit |
#14 Hit #42 | #14 did not hold line and hit #42, both continued, could have been worse though | -5 #14
|
L18 (caution) |
#66 Hit #14 | #66 slammed into #14 | -10 #66
|
L19 (under caution) |
#8 Hit #5 | because of keeping not enough space under caution, #8 spins out causing the pile-up including | -5 #8
#999, #07, #455, #22, #18, #79, #42, #66 |
#22 Overtook #3 | #3 car was not part of the pile-up, therefore no reason for overtaking him way after the incedent | -10 #22
|
|
L20 (under caution) |
#18 Is Lucky dog | Crash out in lucky dog lap and flips car. Tele-pits |
#79 Thinks he is Lucky dog | Because of #42 told him he is lucky dog. (as there was confusion about it, its only a -5 instead of -10) | -5 #79
| #79 Keeps on going after Admin tells who the real „lucky dog“ is |
|
L40 ??? Random caution |
|
L50 |
#14 Bumps #8 | #14 spins out during bump-drafting, causing a Caution | -5 #14
|
|
L53 |
#14 Gets Lucky dog | |
#38 Is Victim | of too short Caution, expected one more lap and pitted, gets a 1 point bonus | #38
#8 Hit #9 | During caution, #9 spins and takes back his position | -5 #8
#14 Bumps #8 | #14 spins out during bump-drafting |
|
|

Other #999 Braking radio-silence and giving a damn shit about it | -10 #999

Summary so far (until Lap 53):
#8: -25 Pts (maybe DISQ)
#9: -10 Pts.
#11: -5 Pts.
#13: -5 Pts.
#14: -20 Pts.
#18: -5 Pts.
#22: -15 Pts.
#50: -10 Pts.
#66: -15 Pts.
#79: -5 Pts.
#999: -20 Pts.

End of report and official race-results will be published during this evening. if there is any question about the penalties feel free to ask me.
can i just say my braking was do to a car slowing infront under caution and not saying he is stopping so i had to slow down to not overtake, which is part of the rules, so i dont think the points are that valid but you were lenient(sp) with the radio penalty so ill take it just wanted to point out
so i think -5 for #50 should really be 10 or at leats 8 as he caused a situation which including other things including my mistake/missjudgement meant several cars including me to either lose places or have to be telepitted.
and could you add the telepit to the incident list.

thansk
I wish we had had this level of stewarding last season! It's just what a bunch of newbs like us needs

Dont worry its jets easier, once we see we cant away with stuff we'll stop trying to get away with it .
i will review that moment one more time as i am not quite convinced. however, you were right, the behaviour of the #50 car caused some irritation in that situation.

anyway just for the information, you can pass any car, that is crashed out or looks like it. (most likely going slower then 50km/h) during caution, as the caution speed shouldn't be below 100km/h anyway.
#50 - J.B.
Thanks for the detailed report. It must be quite a lot of work but I think ot will really benefit the series by helping us get over the noob stage more quickly.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG