The online racing simulator
Balancing issues!
(9 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Which one?

Closed since :
0/40/80
0/50/100
Balancing issues!
Which Balancing setting do you think the organisers should use? if needed back it up with a post.
#2 - Remix
only for information!

it is totally unimportant what you write here in this thread!

we will use 0/50/100

so dont waste your time for this
Quote from Remix :only for information!

it is totally unimportant what you write here in this thread!

we will use 0/50/100

so dont waste your time for this

Oh the joys of a dictatorship
#4 - Remix
i'm really glad that you understand me

and PLEEAASEEE, no discussions about this topic... it won't change anything!

we decided to use the 0/50/100 thing, we also gave real reasons..

.. and now we all wanna have a nice 24h race with a lot of fun, right?

so dont kid around @ all, just take it how it is and have a nice event
Terrible decision, but I guess we have no recourse but to abide it.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Terrible decision, but I guess we have no recourse but to abide it.

+1

terrible decision, and the real reason not given.

Mostly, it is just sad that the organizers wish to taint the legitimacy of this event for sake of their own performance, but without admitting to it.

Get yourself caught up on the issue, starting here:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=427406#post427406
#7 - ORION
This vote makes only sense if all the 300 racers vote here, not just the FZR drivers.
Also, everyone can vote (not just the racers that signed up), so we should count only votes if the users actually post their vote in a post.

Anyways, I cant understand how people can be so arrogant and unfair to say that we are trying to change ("changing" from 0/50/100 to 0/50/100) the rules in order to give our team a better chance. All we are trying to do is making a fun event for everyone, because the former organizers from the 24h race decided to stop this. So, we took this job to keep this great event alive, but all you guys do is moaning.
This game is not about winning, its about having fun. If you dont understnd this, you dont understand one of the most important elements of the human nature - playing.

The LFS comunity is no longer what it was, and it doesnt deserve my work anymore. Furthermore it is not ready for a race like this, because everyone is egoistic and only wants to win, even though the race is not about winning.
This means we are currently thinking about cancelling the whole event - because everyone in the community wants to have a rule that makes themself win, and nobody cares about the authority of the admins. Everyone makes his own rules. Thus, why not also make your own 24h race?

-> The whole race will be cancelled, or everyone banned who doesnt accept the rules. At least this will be the last 24h race, IF it will take place at all.
Most ZT racers have also lost the fun to race, because you guys called us cheaters. Maybe you are happier when you win against a team that didnt even start. We have already lost right now anyway.

Thanks for making LFS what it is now.

So, you have the coice now:
A) Let us do our work and have a cool race.
B) Make your own race with your own rules.
why don't you just start a vote on your 24hpage? for example the teams have to enter their teamname and password and can enter the vote then.

Think about it
#9 - ORION
We make the rules, if you dont like them, dont race.
This thread is closed

Balancing issues!
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG