The online racing simulator
Team event important notices
In this topic I will post some additional rules/procedures etc for the team race of tonight.

First of all, you will probably be able to follow the race live using the same Race Tracker as used during the Masters of Endurance races. I will post a link to the tracker as soon as I am sure that it works.

To make the tracker work, you will have to use a special formatted name, like this:

04 - Frank Drop
or
04 - F Drop

Where the part in bold is the important part.

Ok, so how do you know what number to put in front of your name?
It is the number your team currently has in the team standings. As a special service, here is the list of all the qualified teams:

1 Killit Bang
2 Cyber Racing
3 Ocrana.Ati Racing
4 teamnic | Red Barons
5 Teamevent Racing
6 OCRANA.AtI Racing - East Pwned
7 teamnic | Save The Planet
8 n!faculty
11 SBRC

So your name is in this format:

[number][space][minus sign][space][Your real name, if nessecary with initials]

If your name is too big, first remove the color codes, then use initials, then remove the initials, and if it is still too big, just cut off the last bit.

It is very important to have the
[number][space][minus sign][space]-part correct! If you don't use a name formatted this way, I will kick you from the server until you have changed your name. So first change then join.

Additional rules

• Every driver has to driver a substantial amount of laps. It can happen that in case of a PC breakdown, one driver does more laps then the other, or the faster (or more consistent) driver does more laps then the other.
    Every driver has to drive at least 45 minutes.

• You have to use a skin with the number on it as in the list above OR any of the two normal skins. Some teams have an FZR driver and an XRR driver, in that case you can just use the XRR skin without adjustments. Having a skin with 2 names on it, is appreciated.

• Be there on time. A team race will require just a little bit more administrative stuff, and because of the 3 hour race-time, we really want to start in time.

• ONLY in case of lagging out, you are allowed to reconnect and rejoin the race. If you get stuck in the stand, run out of fuel, accidentally hit your PC on/off switch or anything else then server-lag, you can NOT reconnect. If you reconnect for any other reason then lagging out, your team will be disqualified from the race.

Rejoining after lagging out will not get you an extra penalty.

• You are allowed to use the chat function during the race of the following puposes:
    • Team talk about pitting or strategy
    • Talking to the admin (that would be me, if I am not racing)

• You are NOT allowed to use the chat function during the race for the following puposes:
    • The race itself
    • Cats
    • Kitchen improvement
    We dont want hundreths of chat-lines flying all over the place, lagging the server and distracting everything that drives. Use IRC to discuss the race, and use this forum for the other two.

I am sure there are questions still unanswered, so please shoot.

Race start at 20.30 CEST

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG