The online racing simulator
Which Version do we run the first event? Patch X will be delayed.
Quote from Scawen :It won't be out this week, my best guess is around 18th of May.

as the date for the X-version release is delayed to 18th of may i am a bit stuck now as all fm servers run with patch W17 and i don't have patch W installed at all. i thought X is going to be released like it was said before on 11th of may.

so what do you think.

we run the first event on:
1) Patch W (problem: server and i don't have the admin rights for race-controll on other servers)

2) Patch the FM servers are running on 14th of may (probably W18)

3) delay all events by two weeks so we can start the series with a complete patch (the advantage is also we can have more inscriptions and more time for training and testing the layouts prior of the season and also some time to feel into the new patch. so the date for the first event is actually the date of the second event in the schedule. we can have a test-event with some shorter test races on 14th of may. with several layouts just for fun on patch W17.

i can't delay Race 1 by one week because of some family business.

so my choice is:
3)
i'd say go with option (3) but everyone has there opinions
i could have started "Season 2" two weeks later anyway and nobody would have noticed so i don't see a problem in just delaying it by 2 weeks.
For the sake of two weeks,its well worth the wait
All fine by me, Just make sure I get an email reminder before the race..lol
I think that there would be nothing wrong with waiting a couple of weeks. It looks like that is the easiest of the choices
I vote for the latest available patch, no matter if testpatch or not.
fischfix, if ure realy in the need of a W patched server (without LFSLapper and those stupid things) then u can have our ZWR|Racing server
#9 - Dru
Quote from Belain :fischfix, if ure realy in the need of a W patched server (without LFSLapper and those stupid things) then u can have our ZWR|Racing server

Good offer Orgi

We have currently 2 additional servers for the UF1000 cup we are running (hosted by UKCT) so the ZWR Server is effectively ORgis own play ground at the mo
i just wait for a few more replays. at the moment i tend to just delay the first event and have a training event on the 14th.
my chose is #3 !!
... and can we see layouts so we can practis on them
i will post the layouts this week anyway as i mentioned in the tracks thread. just have patience. i still need some testing on one of the tracks..
I would wait for patch x.
after thinking about this issue for some days now. i came to the conclusion, we will do a warm up event with a 50 laper on the oval and a sprint race on one of the speedway layouts on 14th of may and start the season on 28th of may with the kyoto -130 under patch X. if patch X won't be out by that time (i think it will as it is announced by then) we will start the season with the latest available test-patch.

i've updated the schedule.

thread closed.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG