The online racing simulator
#455 - An Introduction & why www.to-krakow.co.uk
Hi All,

Just a little Introduction from my one man Team . My names Fin and I live in the UK....Im british...aged 32, I joined the 360 last year and had a blast showing you how slow and steady can earn good points..lol. I dont drive with a wheel, Ive spent 2 years perfecting 'the art of the Mouse':fencebecause Im tight:nod

This year I have a new sponsor on the car..... www.to-krakow.co.uk This is a real world event me and another Yank owning mate are doing for a kids charity. Please have a look and a laugh at what we are doing.

Now I have spent many seconds in Powerpoint perfecting our new Skin.... Its now uploaded into the driver Inscription

Anyway Good luck to all in this years season,

Cheers
Fin
YOU ARE CRAZY ) how many cars brake down before the finish?

but it sounds like a shit load of fun overall
Better Question....How many Cars make it over to the Start Line...lol

Last year 60% made it so Im told

If your going to do this sort of thing you may as well make it a challange
this would have been be the perfect end for my mothers old nissan micra
Over the moon today, With our goverments tax aid for charity collections we have now raised over £1006 GBP

I hope to god that we can get the Car sorted in time...lol (We have a reserve Car.... 1.1 Automatic 1989 Ford 'Uncle fester' )

ITS ALLL GOOOD
Quote from finlay :Over the moon today, With our goverments tax aid for charity collections we have now raised over £1006 GBP

I hope to god that we can get the Car sorted in time...lol (We have a reserve Car.... 1.1 Automatic 1989 Ford 'Uncle fester' )

ITS ALLL GOOOD

gratz on this project,hope goes well
Thanks 11SuLLy11

We will do our best
Just posting an update regarding our PIG TO POLAND Charity Event

The Total Raised for Charity so far is £1468 inc our gift aid

And here is the Car nearly ready for our Road Test/MOT

good luck mate good on ya, like you said if you gonna do it make it a challenge and have a mental laugh at the time, there right you are crazy, so join the club

wahahahahah

lol
We have just fitted the comerdy horn......... Its just like a certain LFS Horn :-)
haha love it
UPDATE from Car #455 Sponsor www.to-krakow.co.uk

Have a laugh guys, we are now ready for an attempt at an MOT test :-)

Sorted the Car's exhaust pipes today,

If your old enough...Why not make a small Donation to the Charity we are doing this for it all helps terminaly ill children from all over Great Britain enjoy a dream holiday. the minimum donation is just £2 GBP.... The current Charity Collection total (inc Gift Aid is £1493)

http://www.justgiving.com/the_ ... eptor_ramshacklerally2007
:jawdrop:

you are sick man ))
This thread is closed

#455 - An Introduction & why www.to-krakow.co.uk
(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG