The online racing simulator
Great start to the new season. Good Job FienDi's!
Nicely run. Servers started on time, an admin to answer questions, and a generally good race (at least for Pool #2).
Thanks for running the league guys! It is a lot of fun.
I totaly agree! Nice one and really thenk you organisors for nice start of the season!
thanks for organizing the races yet another season

everything went fine (at least in the pool i was racing in) and it was a lot of fun
Same here. Everything well organized thx to OLFSL-staff. Race in pool3 was a lot of fun, very close and exciting battles all the way to the finish line. On top of that I'm rather satisfied with position 5 after putting myself in last position on lap 1 .
You should watch server 2 replay, mid pack, the first 5 or 6 laps were pretty intense I think we had about 6 cars within .5 seconds of each other.
#6 - Palex
Pool 6 also went great (xcept for my pedal death for 1 second when i was in 2nd place + me getting out of fuel 200m from the finish line ).

We're on to a great season!Thanx for putting it up!
couldnt agree more

very nice indeed

nice admin, nice server, nice race

this has everything to be great fun

thanks for your work Fiendi
Yes, very, very good racing, lots of door to door racing, with a little bit of muscling thrown in, which to be honest is all part of small hatchback racing.

Thanks admins, good job.

Dan.
I had a verry nice race at server 3. Did really everyone make it through turn 1? I was a bit too carefull and lost 6 places at the start . Lukely 30 laps is enough to make up for a poor start and place 7 of 15 finishers is a nice start of the season for me. :auto:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG