Which patch?
(12 posts, started )

Poll : Patch to use for the event

Whatever new test patch is out at the time
Patch W : 11 drivers
Patch W9 : 15 drivers
Patch W10 : 12 drivers
Which patch?
Which patch shall we use for the event.......
#2 - [d9]
W?
i vote to use official patch (now W).
patch W9 is too much bugy in online (did you tried someone???), especially incorrect false start penalties at start, skins used in race are not stored correctly in MP replays... etc.
also W10 is still test patch and contains bugs. advice of 1 more car on the track vs. possible problems?
Patch W if you want to be on the safe side, W10 if you want to have much more fun RWD physics + false starts + general awesomeness. Haven't yet experienced any serious bugs with it. Under no circumstances take W9, because that one is really bug ridden.
Would go for W10, no doubt.
#5 - Davo
Whatever new OFFiCIAL patch is out at the time
More drivers are always better, but W9 has some ugly bugs... especially the false start one...

If you want to be on the save side, then go for the latest offiicial patch
Quote from Davo :Whatever new OFFiCIAL patch is out at the time

^this

Yes, they are usually free from any serious bugs, but test patches are called test patches for a reason. Unless you absolutely have to have a grid size or features that only the test patches will allow, I'd stick to official patches if I were you.
1) TurboSrbija 1:34.87
2) SRTx VJM 1:34.90
3) LONT 1:35.01
4) [d9] 1:35.24
5) AchimPL 1:35.26
6) heavenboy 1:35.87
7) zoranbrzi 1:36.24
8) [K.O]Kaloyan 1:36.29
9) Ziil EST 1:36.39
10) Razza 1:36.58
11) GTR_Yuni 1:36.75
12) DaDriver 1:36.12 *
13) DanishRacingProServer 1:36.68 *
14) [K.O]Lubo 1:36.77 *
15) A safety car for flying starts.

I voted W9..but of course every other official patch is to prefere - if there will be any at this time.
#9 - LONT
I`m waiting for information, which patch we will use. When i could expect judgement? I want to practice with right version...
Judgement will be made on the 1st May
We will be using W17 for the event.
OT: Go [d9]! Hope you'll be the lucky winner mate! /OT

Which patch?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG