The online racing simulator
Season 3
Is there any plans for a 3rd season.

If so, any dates in mind or whatever...I want to get into league racing.
Only 1 division, not so soon (in the summer, AFAIk towards the end of it).
Well, I had a lot of fun in season 2, so can't wait for season 3
#4 - Dru
Quote from Primoz :Only 1 division, not so soon (in the summer, AFAIk towards the end of it).

no place for alot of clean racers from div 2 then
If its about too much work organising two divisions then give division 2 to someone else to organise. I would like to race in season 3 but with only one division I doubt I'd qualify.
#6 - kalle
Quote from Dru :

no place for alot of clean racers from div 2 then

Yeah but don't forget that patch X will be out when season 3 starts and that means that we can have 28 racers if we have a good server. There were 30ish racers that did all races last season. But anyways, there will be some changes that hopefully raise the level of racing (not speed wise but more cleaner races) and keeps the grid full throughout the season and one of those changes is that there will be only one division.
#7 - Dru
Quote from kalle :Yeah but don't forget that patch X will be out when season 3 starts and that means that we can have 28 racers if we have a good server. There were 30ish racers that did all races last season. But anyways, there will be some changes that hopefully raise the level of racing (not speed wise but more cleaner races) and keeps the grid full throughout the season and one of those changes is that there will be only one division.

in that case ORange ZWR UFR's get priorety over faster new comers to the series
Id be interested in entering too when the league restarts
Keep your pants on, it won't happen at least until summer.
Quote from LFSn00b :BUMP

Still the UXRL season 3 coming? I'd love to sign up for season 3

If you read the posts above you'd see they said it would probably be the end of the summer. At least another month i'd say.
Quote from LFSn00b :BUMP

Still the UXRL season 3 coming? I'd love to sign up for season 3

What Niki said. Not earlier than in August but most likely season 3 will start in early September when holidays are over.
Good to hear, can't wait
L want join to the next season 3.
Good thing there is a max of 32 cars now possible
#15 - Dru
Yes i can imagine that this will be well subscribed, i know and confirm that ZWR can not wait until the retrn for us to help the Division 2 winner M.Golan on his future quest for more Silverware
Silver and winner? kalle, what kind of trophies did you make last season?
Notify me when it starts, will join too.
Quote from alxf1 :Notify me when it starts, will join too.

same goes for me but i just keep watching this forum untill the end of summer
I wanna defend my title, so i'm most definitely interested
as a real life mini driver: count me in!!
Any news ??
Im more then interested in joining lol, but its not Summer yet lol just started Spring but yeah.
ill be back if theres room
A few ZWR members are also still interested
yeah atleast 4 zwr drivers, maybe 5 this year

reintjan

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG