The online racing simulator
Cancled
im no longer racing with redline so unless someone else organises the event it looks as if its cancled sorry people
Dang, that was disappointing, I was looking forward to that.
oh man, was a great idea too
Ohhhhh thats such a shame. I would take over, but don't have a server. I can make non-dedicated ones, but they are a bit laggy with around 12 people on the track. Oh well, thanks for all the good races in the past.
That's a shame Tom

I might be able to run a server. I will get one going tonight. "How hard can it be?"

Though if Redline still want to do it...
organising events is pretty easy.

But the hardest part is actually getting people to come. If you need help organising the event, i'll help.
Thanks Jack. It may be that Redline will still do it... but let's see what happens.

Heh, all British thread so far

Server is up (clicky), so if anyone would like to test it...
No longer all british thread... I JUST POSTED.
now should i delete racer heros post..... lol
What were these fun runs?

I would really fancy joining a week-night league (something a bit competative but not too serious). Most of the leagues seem to be at the weekends and I'm not always around to race. If I had a server I might start one.
Back in January there was 'The LFS Forum Challenge' which was a 30 lap LX4 race as Aston Club, for members of this forum.

AFAIK this is carrying on from that, except 'this' doesn't really seem to be happening at the moment.

I might be able to revive the idea, but I'll need to test my internet connection first because I don't know if it'll be any good for hosting it. I've never organised an event before (although mcintyrej has offered to help with that), my connection might not be up to it and I'll need to find the time, so if anyone else wants to do it...
Martin: Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele. Will you get over it?
Kimi: Yeah..I was having a shit.
Martin: (tries not to laugh)
Man did laugh when i saw the interwiew... GO KIMI!!!!!!!!!
Quote from tonyonparas :Martin: Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele. Will you get over it?
Kimi: Yeah..I was having a shit.
Martin: (tries not to laugh)
Man did laugh when i saw the interwiew... GO KIMI!!!!!!!!!

Oi that was my signature you copied from! :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG