The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Last Round
Well tonight is the last round of the championship...

good luck to all Title Rivals still going for the championship in both 1st and 2nd divisions..

#2 - kalle
Yeah, good luck everyone. Hopefully there will be full grid in both divisions. Intresting to see who will take the title in div1. It's really close
#3 - Dru
A BIG thank must go out to KALLE BTW, the organisation has been fantastic and to think that you have managed to do all this and drive competatively is remarkable

WD Kalle on such a brilliant Racing League and thanks for organising it so well

Top Man.
finally i´m gonna race tonight..good luck to everyone and i hope that the league finishes as well as it started, with a lot of drivers and good fights clean and fair. admins deserve that
#5 - Rish
:clapclap:
Hi, I'm taking part in today's race as a filling for one of the holes in div.1. Let's say I have a "wildcard"

Anyway, kalle sent me a PM with the server and pass, but I guess it's a copy/paste from the original email or PM that he sent to everyone when the season started, as "Be there atleast 10 minutes before because the qualifying starts precisely at 19:00 UTC (20:00 CET)", while in the league website the schedule says that this race starts at 18:00 UTC. It IS 18:00 UTC and not 19:00, right?

I just want to be sure without having to send him another PM

And good luck to everyone fighting for the top in both divs!
#7 - Rish
1900 GMT as far as i know! it confuses the hell outa me to!
#8 - kalle
Quote from MaKaKaZo :Hi, I'm taking part in today's race as a filling for one of the holes in div.1. Let's say I have a "wildcard"

Anyway, kalle sent me a PM with the server and pass, but I guess it's a copy/paste from the original email or PM that he sent to everyone when the season started, as "Be there atleast 10 minutes before because the qualifying starts precisely at 19:00 UTC (20:00 CET)", while in the league website the schedule says that this race starts at 18:00 UTC. It IS 18:00 UTC and not 19:00, right?

I just want to be sure without having to send him another PM

And good luck to everyone fighting for the top in both divs!

Yeah it's a copy & paste and that info is old. The quali starts 18:00 UTC (20:00 CEST). This daylight thingy makes things confusing every spring/fall.
#9 - Cawwa
Terrible sorry for not taking part of this last race. I come home late yesterday and is totaly unprepared.

A big thx to the admins for a great job again ...

Last Round
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG