The online racing simulator
Round 4 - KY2R UFR question
edit:was a long post with rambling but nvm

Anyways good luck to people who drive the UFR because the WR is 1 second slower then the XFR, so I guess the win will go to you kev
#2 - Dru
Yeah - I beleive that the XFR has a HUGE advantage on this track so we wil be lucky to finish top 10 i think, perhaps we'll aim for a 8th/9th/10th finish to start the reverese grid in the front
jip i quess the same ,

okey i never drove with kev but what i have saw and read about him ,
i think he is going to win.

btw ; i am all so accept for the cup (divison 2)

(ZWR|)reintjan
I think you'll have difficulty finishing 8th, 9th and 10th if the turn-out deteriorates like it has over the past couple of weeks. 6th will be last place.
#5 - Dru
I'm sure (or hope at least) there will be a good turn out
Well it's going to be pretty dull driving a lap as long as that with the grid in single figures, so yeah I hope so too.

FTR Mike: So far I haven't even cracked the 1:48s. I see you're only half a second off WR pace, so you might win this one after all.
#7 - Dru
LOL - so i maybe challenge you for the battle for nineth then Kev eh?

I managed to do a 1.49.20 (without drafting) something i think last night on Race fuel and tyres, however, my problem is over driving the car trying to keep up with Mike and Reintjan
well i'll be back after missing last round due to personal life getting in the way
#9 - Dru
Quote from Psymonhilly :well i'll be back after missing last round due to personal life getting in the way

We welcome you back mate with open arms

(Just don't drive to quick alright? )
I think we'll have more than 10 cars in grid for next round again. It was just bad luck that there were so many racers that had to miss a round and that it happend to be the same round.

Oh and since we changed to summer time last weekend that means that the quali will start at 18:00 UTC, not 19:00 UTC. For europeans that shouldn't change a thing. The quali should still start same local time (for example in Finland 21:00, 20:00 in central Europe and in UK 7pm).
#11 - Dru
Quote from kalle :I think we'll have more than 10 cars in grid for next round again. It was just bad luck that there were so many racers that had to miss a round and that it happend to be the same round.

Oh and since we changed to summer time last weekend that means that the quali will start at 18:00 UTC, not 19:00 UTC. For europeans that shouldn't change a thing. The quali should still start same local time (for example in Finland 21:00, 20:00 in central Europe and in UK 7pm).

forget it - re read it and it makes sense... lol
Quote from thisnameistaken :Well it's going to be pretty dull driving a lap as long as that with the grid in single figures, so yeah I hope so too.

FTR Mike: So far I haven't even cracked the 1:48s. I see you're only half a second off WR pace, so you might win this one after all.

Yeah thats true that I'm only half a second away from the WR with a full tank, but that doesn't help me a lot since I'm 1.5 seconds away from the XFR WR, so I'm not really feeling that comfortable yet.
I do feel comfortable about Blackwood next week, seeing as the UFR WR is faster then the XFR

And good to see you're back Psymonhilly
Btw, what are the rules about driving on the non-banked part of the oval?
In nascar you're allowed to drive over it, even if you want to pass someone, because it's part of the track.
I was wondering if the UXRL admins think like that too because I don't wanna get a penalty afterwards.
Quote from mikey_G :Btw, what are the rules about driving on the non-banked part of the oval?
In nascar you're allowed to drive over it, even if you want to pass someone, because it's part of the track.
I was wondering if the UXRL admins think like that too because I don't wanna get a penalty afterwards.

It is allowed to drive on the non-banked part.
Quote from mikey_G :Btw, what are the rules about driving on the non-banked part of the oval?

Don't be too upset if you get squeezed into the pit lane.
Btw, what are the times that you XFR guys are driving?
I haven't run any laps for a couple of days, I think my best was a 1:48.70 offline which I'm not all that chuffed with - I'm losing a lot of time in a couple of corners where my car doesn't want to turn in.

I'll be putting some more track time in tonight to improve matters. I might be late to the race Thursday though due to work, don't know yet.
#18 - Dru
We had some great races on the Mercury Server last night you should have been their Kev.

How many ZWR UFR 1-2-3's did we get again?
Hi everybody!

I'll be racing in Division 2 for the rest of the Season.

Since i have only 2 Days for Practice i'm mainly concentrating on a stable Race Setup. At the Moment i can drice constant 1:50:XX Times with it wich is pretty slow for a XFR i guess.
#20 - Dru
Quote from Highsider9 :Hi everybody!

Since i have only 2 Days for Practice i'm mainly concentrating on a stable Race Setup. At the Moment i can drice constant 1:50:XX Times with it wich is pretty slow for a XFR i guess.

Hi and Welcome to the league...

you'll be surprised what consistant laps will get you in this league...

too many people go hot lapping then realise in these cars that you can not floor it for 12 laps and you just burn your tyres..
Quote from thisnameistaken :I haven't run any laps for a couple of days, I think my best was a 1:48.70 offline which I'm not all that chuffed with - I'm losing a lot of time in a couple of corners where my car doesn't want to turn in.

I'll be putting some more track time in tonight to improve matters. I might be late to the race Thursday though due to work, don't know yet.

I hope you'll be there to continue our battle for the championship

And welcome to the league Highsider. Like Dru said a race setup and being able to be able to drive stable laptimes is way more important. So far I managed to drive quicker then the UFR WR, but my race stability is still far from perfect. So just race your own race and profit from people who go off the track
#22 - Dru
Morning Racers,

Would just like to wish all those taking part tonight in DIv's 1 and 2 the very best and have a great clean race.

Also a note to any new comers to the series, please just remember that the races can not be won in the first corner only lost and that their are championships that people are fighting for

Best Regards,

Dru
#23 - Dru
Quote from Highsider9 :Hi everybody!

You seemed to be a lot quicker last night - very low 49's wasn't it?

Main problems i think for the XFR's is gonna be tyres (again) how often do we say that lol lol
Quote from Dru :You seemed to be a lot quicker last night - very low 49's wasn't it?

Main problems i think for the XFR's is gonna be tyres (again) how often do we say that lol lol

Yes, i could improve my Setup a lot. If i can repeat that performance in the Race I'm very happy.
Quote :please just remember that the races can not be won in the first corner

I know this is a common expression, but frankly - I seem to remember to have seen many races won from pole or by getting in front on first lap, in TV and real life (?)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG